Nsm es prestige problem

geschrieben von - posted by n.vandebroek@hetnet.nl 
Nsm es prestige problem
21.04.24 07:46
Hello all .
I have an NSM Prestige ES 160 with a 200watt central unit/amplifier.
Everything in the central has been renewed and everything works fine, but there is still a problem.

as follows,
turn on the jukebox.
make a selection and pick up the record and start playing.
now the sound of the first record is distorted for at least 30 seconds and then comes on and the sound is ( only the first record the second record sounds good )

I think it has to do with the bias being set just too low.
but nowhere is it described how this should be set.
Or are there any technicians among you who know another solution and have already had this problem?

All capacitors and various potentiometers and transistors have been replaced, just for your information.

Thanks in advance for reading, and I hope you have a solution, because I'm stuck right now.

kind regards, nico
Re: Nsm es prestige problem
22.04.24 12:53
hi all really nobody any info ?

.......nico
23.04.24 11:01
Ruhestrom steht doch im Schaltplan für den Verstärker .
24.04.24 17:51
Hallo Nico,

falls Du den Plan nicht hast: R150 so einstellen, dass bei der Brücke zum Kollektor von T108 15mA zu messen sind. Die Brücke ist im Plan eingezeichnet; ob sie real auch existiert, weiß ich leider nicht.
Alternativ könnte man auch den Spannungsabfall an R152 oder R153 messen, das sind dann aber nur 3,3mV!

Grüße
Jens

PS: Die Verstärkerschaltung entspricht dem 76M, befindet sich nur auf anderen Platinen.
27.04.24 09:23
Thanks jens ,

I wil look in to that.

Only the first record after power on the jukebox this problem is present , second record sounds fine and so on .
The amp does not get hot ,and the power is good .

They told me that this is normal with a es 2 or es systeem, but its irritaties me al lot .

And seems to me its not normal this issue.

Regards, nico
27.04.24 10:19
Ist die Musik denn Anfangs sehr leise und wird erst nach 30 Sekunden lauter und damit auch klar ? Dann könnte da noch ein Problem mit der Fade In Schaltung vorliegen .
27.04.24 13:29
Hi swen .

Indeed the sound is poor first 30 seconds and then it gets up to the preset volume on the controller and then its clear

Only the firts record after you turn the jukebox on .

So it can be the preamps circuits both u think ?

Regards nico

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in