1448 Mit MD element hängen vielen 45 rpm

geschrieben von - posted by uncels 
1448 Mit MD element hängen vielen 45 rpm
26.02.10 09:00
Hallo allen, wenn meinem deutsch nicht super ist entschuldigen mich dafur.

Meinem 1448 juke habe ich seit ein jahr, damals gekauft als restauriert.

Der letzte Besitzer hat ein MD Element mit dito Nadel montiert, aber viele Platten hängen. ich weiss die sind allen alt, aber was ich lese soll ein keramik nadel dieses problem nicht haben.

Deswegen wollte ich nun ein Keramik-Element mit Nadel kaufen.
Drin ist jetzt ein ATN-91 (SA-Ticket habe ich) mit stylus tip 0.6

Aber was genau brauche ich, es gibt ein grosses Angebot?
Ein neuem Pinsel scheint auch notig...

Wer hilft mir aus?

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 26.02.10 09:23.

Re: 1448 Mit MD element hängen vielen 45 rpm
26.02.10 10:38
Hallo,

schau mal da.....

[www.jukebox-world.de]

Gruß Ralf
26.02.10 10:49
Hallo uncels,

I think there´s something wrong with the 1448. On your pictures I see a magnetic pick-up. The original amplifier at the 1448 works correct only with ceramic pick-up. To get some sound there must be used a pre-amp. Is this like that?
I also don´t see a screened-line as pick-up wiring.

When using the "Pfanstiehl P51 mono" or "P132 D" pick-up and a proper screened pick-up-wiring you can forget the pre-amp. All these items you can get at the Stamann-Shop!

I think the tracking problems don´t depend on Magnetic or Ceramic Pick-up´s. To cure them, there must be correct tone-arm adjustment and needle pressure adj. Look at the 1448 manual.

best reg.

Gruss
Helmut
26.02.10 12:11
The tonearm cable looks very thick, if the tonearm can't move freely because of this cable, it may cause hanging records. The cable needs to be very thin and extremely flexible.
26.02.10 12:22
Hello helmut thanks for replying, thanks my english is better...

It's true my 1448 is equiped with a pre amp which is the same brand as the element on the picture earlier.

The last owner assured me the quality would be way better over a ceramic element, as he installed it aswell.

I must say the sound is good, it's got a reconed speaker & a revised ampiflier.

But since MD-elements are more sensitive as i read on several forums, gave me the impression that a ceramic needle would act more like a nail, what scrapes the grooves instead of just touching them like the one i'm having now.

Yes i have the manual & will look into it if this could fix my problem, i would be very happy by just adjusting the tone arm. Needle pressure was raised a bit already.

26.02.10 12:30
Hello Marc, this is i think because of the cables from the pre-amp, and you could be right.

Look at the pictures, (never saw this before, but makes sense)

26.02.10 16:28
Hello uncles

This is a NF audio cable, commonly suplied with chinch connectors and used for consumer audio equipment.
This cable is no good choice for a tonearm, it´s to unflexible.
Install a dedicated cable for tonearm wiring, such this one from the shop ( [ssl.kundenserver.de] ) and I´m sure your 1448 will play fine.

Kind regards
Roland
26.02.10 19:22
I thought so Roland, ill order one right away, it's a shame to have a juke only as furniture, it should play and loud if possible.

Hope this will take away my problem.

Tnx for thinking with me folks.

Best regards from NL
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in