Wurlitzer Estrella tone arm
06.12.22 09:55
Hi I'm having a problem with my Wurlitzer Estrella 1983 tone arm. I does not start at the correct position on the record. I have tried adjusting the screw at the back of the tone arm (TA in the manual page 15). I have tried tightening this to move the starting position of the tone arm further into the record. It works for the first time after adjustment then starts to miss the start again. It seems to not be starting in the same place each time.

Anyone seen this problem before.

Thanks

Phil
Re: Wurlitzer Estrella tone arm
06.12.22 10:18
Entweder sind die kleinen Madenschrauben auf der Achse wo der Tonarm drauf läuft lose oder was auch sein kann die Metallteile haben sich in ihrer Verpressung gelöst . Hört sich komisch an hab ich aber bei den elektronischen Boxen schon häufiger gehabt . Wurlitzer muss da wohl mal eine schlechte Charge verbaut haben .
Re: Wurlitzer Estrella tone arm
18.12.22 11:11
Hi Swen, thanks for the reply I think I worked out the problem. There are two parts to the connection of the tone arm and the central spindle. They sit on top of each other and the adjustment screw and a spring at the back of the tone arm are the mechanism for adjusting the tonearm start position by moving the two parts relative to each other. I discovered that on my jukebox the parts had over the years stuck together. I oiled the joint between the two parts and worked them lose. Now i have a much easier and precise way to set the start position.

Regards,

Philip
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in