harting, bergman, cycle incomplete

geschrieben von - posted by carloselvira 
harting, bergman, cycle incomplete
19.02.22 10:31
Hello Pitinwhv and everyone...

I open this new topic because, I was nearly finish my restoration project as you can check in video enclosed,
but I got another fault on Harting m100k.. (Its been a lot of steps i had to take to get several improvements, etc)

For some reason it doesn,t finish the playing cycle, when record is finished playing, dont came to rest position, it is nothing about the switch, it is something more... I manually start the switch but nothing happens...

I need someone who knows bergmann or harting s100/ m100k.

I got the schematic and manual in german but i dont understand a word, and to be more practise

Is anybody have experience on restoring this machines? Which steps should I take before disarm the parts for checking, which is very difficult access?

[files.fm]
Re: harting, bergman, cycle incomplete
20.02.22 07:57
So ganz kann ich dir nicht folgen aber die ganze Harting / Bergmann Kisten mit dieser Technik neigen dazu das sich die Spulenkörper verziehen . Das hat zur folge das die Eisenkerne sich Verklemmen . Somit könnte die Einheit hinter dem Korb die für das Scannen bzw. Laufen des Mechanismus zuständig ist einfach mechanisch klemmen . Wenn das der Fall ist und keinen Ersatz zur Hand hat kann man ganz Brutal die Spule mit einem passenden Bohrer wieder gerade Bohren also dem Plunger wieder soviel Luft verschaffen das er Klemmfrei läuft .
20.02.22 10:28
Thanks Swen...

It is not about the coil on link which its been replace already also. K2))) contact.
[ibb.co]

Now the problem start on contact K6... which is fine.... What I mean, the tonearm dont reject the record even.

The machine is in "play position" and theres no way of reject the record from the turntable.
20.02.22 15:48
Hello C,
saw your video the other day, what shall I say, really „nice“ chaos, lots of mech modifications, unconventional wire harness etc.
You must have strong motivation to clear that mess.
I sent you an englisch description of the record unloading process with separate email, may be it helps.
Good luck, regards,
PitinWHV.
21.02.22 01:48
Pitinwhy thanks again for your help...

That,s it!!!!, thats the description i was looking for... brilliant!!!... Now i have to find all that scheme parts and check them one by one...!!!!

Yes, you are right, I think I have a "strong motivation" and apart from that all your helps is a motivation also, thank you very much.

The video you saw the other day is a "temporalLy state on jukebox" even so, I had to make some modifications, i,m not avocated to, but i think It was the solution for all the faults the machine came with.

One of the main modifications is the turntable motor, it didnt work when the jukebox came to me....I tried a fun and microwave motors but both worked at 220 voltios so waren,t suitable to the jukebox, so at the end, what I decided is to modify the motor to AC MOTOR TO DC MOTOR... all you see on video is a bridge rectifier and speed control for rpm...

The power is converted to 27 voltios AC to 12 voltios DC with the speed control and potenciometer... i Had also to change the tracking system due it DIDNT WORK EITHER...

i had to change also the coil you see on pics for the cage.... IT DIDNT WORK BEFORE EITHER...

i had to adjust the pick up system and make a tonearm recontruction...

BUFF... Lot of work...AND LOT OF CHAOS THE MACHINE CAME WITH, AS YOU SAID ON YOUR POST...

but you know one thing...its been a very interesting project of restoring machine, my first project and even I get tired a lot of times it,s been very greatfull experiencie, most of you people surely knows what i,m taking about...

And of course i very greatfull at forum help users.... that makes me also have a "strong motivation"
22.02.22 01:51
Thanks Pitinwhv... your help is been indispensable, I appreciate.

Thanks to your scheme I could arrange this problem...Now its working again...

This is due to termal fuse, which I have had to move it a little bit, within its position because it didnt conctact on the edges properly... Just that....

what I have to do is finish the turntable part... it will take me few days hope so...

This is my first restauration project... according to my point of view I had to repair lot of lot of parts... Now its working fine again... but I sometimes feel... like jukebox is such a " paper house" its very delicate due this reason. too many thing to touch...

What is yours experiences on it???

Before getting the machine thought I would have to arrange a pair of faults, but then, I discovered lots of troubles... very precise system...

I think jukeboxes users didnt used to make reviews when they were working on pubs and bars... and machines used to be overworked...

Now this machines became cult colletion objets.

[postimg.cc]

4 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 22.02.22 01:58.
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in