Wurlitzer 2000 problem

geschrieben von - posted by matthew 
Wurlitzer 2000 problem
18.12.21 18:25
Hello!

I have a problem with my Wurlitzer 2000 Centennial. When I was changing new records in, I made a mistake; I tried to play a record from an empty place. I filled the empty place, selected the disc again, but the carousel no longer rotates.
Can anyone help me with this?
Re: Wurlitzer 2000 problem
19.12.21 09:22
Hi Matthew,

If a selector pin pops up after selection, check if the loading switch is back in the „operating“ position. You can also check the saftey switch of the record guide. If this switch is not pushed in the magazine motor got switched off.
Last but not least check the fuses (not only visuable but with a meter).

Viele Grüße,
JukeboxChrisi tongue sticking out smiley

[www.juke-para.de]

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 19.12.21 09:23.
19.12.21 10:50
Hi Chrisi,

Many thanks of your help. All the fuses are visually ok, but have to check still with a meter.
Now I try to find what and where are loading switch and safety switch.

Kind regards,
Matthew
19.12.21 10:54
Hi Matthew,

The saftey switch sits behind the „mechanism bow“ and is activated by a screw at the record guide.
The record loading switch is underneath the mechansim board in the front and is activated with the help of a lever. This is used to switch off the mechanism while changing records.

Viele Grüße,
JukeboxChrisi tongue sticking out smiley

[www.juke-para.de]
21.12.21 09:17
I haven't been able to find fault. All fuses are OK. Loading switch is in operation position. The safety switch seems to work. Plug in connectors off and attached. Would there be any new ideas on how to proceed?
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in