Rockola 432

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
Rockola 432
06.08.21 14:15
Hi
I am having a problem with getting this jukebox (Rockola 432) to return record to the record magazine which I think has something to do with the recerse relay. When the record finishes the record is picked up by the gripper arm returned to the magazine, at this satge it stops, the arm doesn't retract fully and the magazine doesn't home. In order to manually help it along I must activate the reverse relay manually. What should be happening is that the reverse relay should hold but it doesn't. Has anyone come accross this problem before. I have checked connections to the control box and relay contact points and they seem ok, possibly microswitches but could this be ruled out becuase the machine will take a record from the magazine and play it and attempt to reverse operations at the end of the record but just not fully there. Could it be the gripper motor but then i haven't seen a gripper motor affect the holding of the reverse realy, if motor was failing i would expect the fuse to blow.
regards
SEancalla
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in