Rock Ola 1454

geschrieben von - posted by Robert Van de Maele 
Rock Ola 1454
12.03.21 11:58
Hello everybody ,

I'm just registering in the forum because after some troubleshooting with my Rock Ola 1454, I thing it is well to let you know what happened.

To begining, I will like thank you the people who take time to explain its breakdowns, it help me a lot. I saw some similar problem in my machine. The first problem was the carrousel who turn without stopping, until you preset a title (Forum from 1.12.2015 ) .In my case, I saw 2 bended levers . This first problem was resolved after replacing the selector assembly (RO 19576).
The second problem was the confuse selections. If I select 1, it play 1 + 41.If select 21, it play 21+41. 41 it play 41. 61 it play 41+61, etc. The selector assembly was just rebuild, so I replaced 4 micro switch on the drum selector, same problems. I take out the selector to look if maybe a wire make a short circuit, but I see nothing. Same time, I dismandled the mechanical and clean all the parts, dry, new fat on the mobiles parts, clean key switch contacts. I put back the selector panel, and still the same problem. I taked the schematic and tried to anderstand with my knowledge how work the sequences. On the schematic show the sequence 1 is preset, so I try to anderstand how work a other one. Everything is still not clear, but more that before, I see that the problem must coming from the selector assembly that I just rebuilded ! I'm confuse about it, but I decided to take it out and make examination. I have chance to find a dynamic clapper touched a static contact, result of the fault of selection. Maybe the compression spring can be tired from the time and cause problem too, specially the clapper of the assembly selector down.
Sorry for my English, I try to explain the best I can, hope everybody anderstand.

Hope to see you soon !
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in