Gripper & Player Problems

geschrieben von - posted by ericbee 
Gripper & Player Problems
21.11.18 13:37
Hello Everyone,

I have (2) Jukeboxes with (2) problems.

First is a NSM CD WALL PERFORMER 2000, when I select a title the caddy moves up and attempts to pull this cd and has a hard time, it makes 2 or 3 attempts and sometimes is able to pull it and most times not. How do I adjust the gripper or is it something with the optic?

Second is a NSM COSMIC BURST. I am getting an error for invalid NVRAM, I ordered the new NVRAM online. I put the machine in service mode and select a tilte, the unit grabs the CD and brings it to the player and then it spins for maybe 2-3 revolutions then puts the cd back and says invalid. Could it be a bad player? Or could it have something to do with the NVRAM? Its not showing an errors for the player.

Thanks for the help!

I can take videos if neccesary

Eric
Re: Gripper & Player Problems
23.11.18 06:46
Cosmic Burst :

Hast du alle CD's einlesen lassen wie es bei erst Inbetriebnahme vorgeschrieben ist ?
Hast du den Timekeeper Programmiert oder war der vom Verkäufer schon für deine Box voreingestellt geliefert worden ?
23.11.18 13:51
I ran the command to initialize the cd's, it did the same thing where it would select a CD then only spin for a few seconds. I have not done anything with time keeper yet. It says NVRAM invalid, I ordered a new battery and I am waiting for it.
24.11.18 00:46
Ich bin jetzt vom Archiveintrag ES V Technik ausgegangen wenn du da aber was anderes hast mit NV Ram müsste das ES V-1 sein . Da hab ich leider keine Erfahrungen mit . Sorry .
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in