AMI K Getting Stuck - Stopping Switch? Pawl Lifter?

geschrieben von - posted by paulmolive 
AMI K Getting Stuck - Stopping Switch? Pawl Lifter?
16.03.16 00:24
Hello again,

My AMI K often gets stuck while spinning/scanning for selections. I have found the only way to fix it is to wiggle this part (shown in picture) or to press the selected pin back out. The magazine will then continue spinning onto the next selection. It seems to happen more often after the jukebox has been in use for a couple hours. I checked my manual but I cannot locate a solution. Please check the picture I attached of the part in question. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: AMI K Getting Stuck - Stopping Switch? Pawl Lifter?
16.03.16 19:30
What do you mean by getting stuck? do you mean the carousel wheel stops turning?
16.03.16 20:50
Yes sorry.. Once the carousel reaches the selected pin it won't engage. The only way to move it along is to push the selected pin back out. Then then wheel will continue spinning, but thus missing that selection. (Sorry for my lack of technical terms)

Also, sometimes I have found that by wiggling the part shown in the picture, the gripper will activate and the record will play. However this doesn't always work and I have to push the pin out, and the wheel will start moving again.

Thanks

Paul

17.03.16 10:52
Hello Paul

I think you have bad Stopping switches. This is the most common cause. But it is also possible that the toggle shifter coil is not activated and therefore the transfer switch is in the wrong position. The cause could be a defective or incorrectly set Camshaft Switch # 4 or # 5. The transfer switch itself could of course also be defective. It is also possible that the transfer motor control relay does not switch correctly (contact error or faulty coil). These are the parts that are involved. One of these parts should be faulty.

Best regards - charly49
18.03.16 13:51
Thank you again Karl for your expert advice :)

Wow, many possibilities! Looks like I have some work to do. Are reproduction stopping switches available? Assuming that is the problem.

Paul
27.03.16 17:53
Hello Paul

You can get fitting switches here in the shop. [www.jukebox-world.de] The connections are arranged differently, but they fit. You must observe the labeling (Common - NC - NO).

Best regards - charly49
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in