NSM city 120

geschrieben von - posted by ncoll 
NSM city 120
10.09.14 18:03
Hi, I've just got a City120 and spent hours getting it working. Its a 2 speed version 33 and 45. how do I select the speeds? Its only playing at 33!
Re: NSM city 120
10.09.14 20:15
Which kind of records are you playing - small and/or large centre hole?
I guess the Jukebox "decides" by the size of the centre hole.

If I am wrong somebody else might know better.

Hildegard

10.09.14 22:03
hello
So, as far as I know that, no e-technology jukebox with changeover 33-45 revolutions was built ..
and NSM CIty, was definitely in Germany, built only with ES technology

if it's a Hit 120 A or another BOX with this old technology, it is just as Hildegart has stated
The drive recognizes, then the small center hole, that it is a single rotations for 33 revolutions, and at the great center hole, a single for 45

if the box, then plays only 33 revolutions, even if a single with large center hole is inserted, the switch is in the drive resinifies

This sits right down in the drive, and must be cleaned and re-greased

often, this selectors, is even after repair, incorrectly installed, or is just bent

regards

DET
11.09.14 08:57
Thanks for your tast response. Machine came with one record a 33 with a small hole I didnt know it would use dinked and small hole records.
Have now found that the amp dosnt work, it seems that the out put stage is working but the input stage is dead. Its a 76m but I cant find one like it. It has a large black output plug and the front cover has a hole below the bass and treble control that has a piece of card sticking out, it also has a plug in avc board. If I use one with a small brown output plug can I change the plug and if I can what pins do I use?

Thanks

PS Im only elctro/mechanicaly minded not into electroncs so please keep it simple
11.09.14 09:48
Hi Guys, I've made a BIG mistake. My machines a Hit 120 not a City.
How can I move my messages to the right section.
admin (Administrator)
11.09.14 11:20
Which Hit 120? Hit E120? Or Hit 120B?

Hildegard Stamann as admin
11.09.14 12:38
How can I tell between E120 and 120B? Theres no label inside or outside. I have attached photo of amp. can send more pictures later.

admin (Administrator)
11.09.14 15:00
There should be an ID plate on the back of the jukebox.
Please let us know what the exact model type is. NSM produced Hit 120, Hit 120A, Hit 120B, Hit E120, and Hit E120A.
Actually Hit 120 and Hit 120A should not have installed the amp 76M, unless it was modified at some time.

11.09.14 16:42
Thanks, no id plate anywhere. I will take some pictures and maybe you could help identify it. The cabinet is ruined by water maybe how the ident label has got lost.
admin (Administrator)
14.09.14 08:35
You might be able to identify your model type here as well:
[www.jukebox-world.de]

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in