bergmann S100 problems

geschrieben von - posted by bob58 
bergmann S100 problems
08.08.14 20:54
hello, i am repairing a S100, and have a couple of questions, i have the manual, but unfortunately it does not have an adjustment section....i have stripped the mechanism, cleaned and lubricated. and set everything up, as seems logical to me. it is now nearly working...i have 2 problems, the selection of A and B sides by the rotating turntable assembly, it does not "center" properly when returning to scan position, it will select one side, then if the other side is selected and the solenoid fires to start it turning in the opposite direction, it will do this, but when returning to the center position, it does not rotate far enough, the next selection whether the solenoid fires or not, it will play the same side....what is the proper setting up sequence for this?

my second problem is the turntable motor, the jukebox was stored in a damp shed for many years, the motor shaft had gone rusty, with "pits" in the metal, i think it may also have a non visible bend in it, i have tried my best, to refurbish it, and it looks fine now, but the sound has a slight tremor which is unacceptable...the idler wheel is new, and the turntable running surface is smooth and shiny...i think the only solution, is a replacement motor, i have put a wanted add on this site, does anyone know, if this same motor is used in any other machine, so i can widen my search...its 27v AC thanks, bob
Re: bergmann S100 problems
09.08.14 14:31
Hello Bob,

there are some people with experience on these Bergmann models - I hope they will read and get back to you.

As for the motor - I recommend to add a photo to your wanted ad.

Good luck!

Best regards - Oliver
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in