STEPPER AMI CCC/CCD

geschrieben von - posted by Back To The Vinyl 
STEPPER AMI CCC/CCD
16.03.13 16:24
Hallo,
möchte ich wissen(kennen), welcher wallbox mit dem CCD stepper AMI für LYRIC und CONTINENTAL (100 Auswahlen) außer dem SEEBURG 3W1 verbunden werden konnte.
Ist es möglich, einen ROCK OLA oder WURLITZER oder SEEBURG wallbox (120/160 oder 200 Auswahlen) zu AMI LYRIC 100 Auswahlen mit stepper CCD zu verbinden?
Wenn Ja, Sie konnte, mich sagen, den walbox genau modelliert.
Gibt es jemand die haben diese Möglichkeit realisiert?
Ich werde auf Ihre Antwort warten.
Haben Sie ein gutes Wochenende, BTTV cool smiley

[www.jukebox-world.de]

Hello,
I would like to know which wallbox could be connected with the CCD stepper AMI for LYRIC & CONTINENTAL (100 selections) except the SEEBURG 3W1.
Is it possible to connect a ROCK OLA or WURLITZER or SEEBURG wallbox (120/160 or 200 selections) to a AMI LYRIC 100 selections with stepper CCD?
If yes, could you say me which walbox model exactly.
Is there somebody who have realised this possibility?
I will wait your answer.
Have a good week-end, BTTV cool smiley
Re: STEPPER AMI CCC/CCD
18.03.13 12:18
Hello BTTV,

Somewhere at the back of my mind I can remember that we used to wire Seeburg wallboxes onto Rowe Ami jukeboxes, we did this in the mid 70's when I worked at Dransfield's at Leeds in the UK.

The only thing I can remember that we had to rewire the Rowe Ami stepper because the pulse train from the Seeburg wall was completly the reverse. so all the wires on the letter and number steppers was reversed. I also think that we also put an additional capacitor on the time delay relay. Its so long ago I can not remember any values.

I hope the above helps.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
Re: STEPPER AMI CCC/CCD
26.03.13 16:44
Thank you Alan for your answer but to use a CCD stepper with a SEEBURG 3W1 create no problem of reverse pulse train, CCD stepper translate it automaticly without modification but it will not the same if I use a AMI wallbox.
Have a good week, BTTV cool smiley

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in