tonomat teleramic

geschrieben von - posted by bob58 
tonomat teleramic
28.10.12 22:21
hello, i have been restoring this jukebox....today was its 1st power up, of course it does not work!
can someone please inform me the relay letters in the control box, they are referred to as Z B etc on the schematic, i have traced z as the 1st relay [magazine motor relay]
i have 2 problems already, i cannot get any credit, one of the relays pulses when a coin is dropped, but the credit wheel does not advance solenoid D ?
also the magazine does not start when 1st switched on, it does if i push the button on the rear, it runs for 2 revolutions then stops, it will also run if i manually advance the credit wheel.
i think this jukebox is going to be a challenge! so any help would be most welcome, thanks, bob
Re: tonomat teleramic
29.10.12 08:43
Hi bob,

the letters of the relays are (beginning from the left) Z / W / C / E / B / H.
When Power is turned on the Z-Relay activates, which switched the Magazinemotor on and in a little delay the H-Relay will be switched on till all End.
Then the W-Relay switch on which activates the Recordarmlevers. This Relays is deactivated after half first move of arms and the Z-Relay is switched off after nearly 1,5 turns of the Record-Magazine.
In this Attendmode only the H-Relay is on (no Cedit-no green lamp).
When the first coin comes the Creditstepper begins to pulse and the green lamp is on and the Magazine begins to rotate.
It is correct, that the whole time you have Credit (green lamp is on)the magazin rotates, when no record is selected.
Then you can make your selection.
To have Credit the Stepper has to be in one of a middle Position.

Best wishes and good luck

Norbert
Re: tonomat teleramic
29.10.12 18:28
hi, thanks for the reply, its a help! i have been trying to solve this, but so far no luck...when i switch the power on the Z relay, and H relay pull in. the magazine rotates, and does so forever [with no credit] if while its rotating, i push the W relay the magazine stops and the transfer arms move into play position and stay there until i trip the tonearm switch, the arms go back, the magazine starts rotating again and then switches itself off.
having never seen one of these operating, i am not sure what is supposed to happen from power up...the manual reads as though it should rotate the magazine, transfer arms move in, go back out, rotate magazine , then switch off?? is this correct?
it also says that the W relay should pull in from power up, and its contacts switch the Z relay to start the magazine motor, but mine does not, the Z relay pulls in anyway.
i am trying to understand this, before i move on to the lack of credit, which i cannot get...the credit unit is very unusual, and am having trouble understanding its operation as well!
i have restored NSM's, tonmasters, as well as the u.s.a machines, but this has got to be the most complicated electro-mechanical machine ever.....so any help at all, will be very appreciated, bob
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in