tonomate teleramic speaker connections

geschrieben von - posted by bob58 
tonomate teleramic speaker connections
05.09.12 17:43
hello, i am working on a teleramic with the TS60 stereo amplifier, it has a connections strip with the O,2,4,8,16 ohm tappings for each channel
unfortunately, the left and right top speakers are missing, as is, any speaker wiring. the original bass driver is there, but not connected
unfortunately the speaker wiring is not included in the manual
what i need to know is, was the original bass driver accross both channels. and if so, which connections on the tag strip, which connections were used for the 2 midrange speakers, and the tweeter. also the wiring to the extension speaker sockets on the rear of the machine.
if anyone has a diagram, that would be great, or a written explanation of the connections. thanks, bob
Re: tonomate teleramic speaker connections
06.09.12 08:50
Hello Bob,

the wiring of the Speakers are listed on the main Line-Transformer - here are the connection of all Speakers listed as following:

the connector on the Amp is beginning on left with A0 - A2 - A4 - A8 - A16 - B0 - B2 - B4 - B8 - B16

Bass Speaker connect A4 and B0

High freq.Speaker connect A16 and B0

When you have both upper Speaker you connect the right with B8 and B0
and the left with A8 and A0

On my photo are shown additional the connection to the external Speakers: left Speaker A0 and A8 with 8 Ohms
right Speaker B0 and B8 with 8 Ohms

Hope it will help you

regards Norbert
Re: tonomate teleramic speaker connections
06.09.12 10:56
hello norbert, thank you for the information, that was exactly what i needed....i will probably be posting again when i go further into restoring the mechanism!
best regards, bob
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in