Hazel Grove playmate wallbox connected to nsm

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
Hazel Grove playmate wallbox connected to nsm
14.11.11 10:21
Hi
I have an nsm city 2 connected up to this wallbox, its the type that you can use a seeburg, rowe, electromechanical and nsm box and program for each particular type. There are 8 connections on the wallbox pcb for the nsm and these correspond to the connections 1 to 8 inside the jukebox. The wallbox can be programmed for an nsm 160 selection and when connected up the wallbox will make selections but this is what happens
from selection 170 to 179 it selects fine, below 170 it starts to miss records lets say between 145 and 169 the record selected will be be out by about 4, for example if you select 150 on the wallbox record 146 will be selected, if you select 127 on the wallbox, record 123 will be selected, any record between 100 and 107 selected on the wall box will not be recognised during scanning process, in order to pick up recrd 100 108 has to be input on the wallbox. I notice during a full scan the wallbox digital display will count back from 179 to 108.
This wallbox was previously connected to a rockola 160 selection and worked fine, is there some particular adjustment that has to be carried out for the nsm, it seems that the wallbox is programmed now for a 160 selection nsm but wont select properly, any ideas
regards
Sean
Re: Hazel Grove playmate wallbox connected to nsm
16.11.11 10:40
Hello Sean,

You must have set up the programming incorrectly your City 2 will be the same be the same progamming as say a ES 160.
If you think you are using the electronic progamming setting for NSM 160 then there may be a problem on the board.

If the board in the wallbox is the earlier type with the jumper card & dil switches then you need to use the correct jumper card and the correct switch settings.

If you are in the UK you can contact me direct.

Regards
Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
alan-hood@datex.co.uk
16.11.11 18:29
Thanks Alan, i'll take a look tonight, the wallbox was programmed with no 51 which is the nsm 160, i might ring you tomorrow if thats ok
regards
seancalla
16.11.11 23:52
took a look at the board and it is a HGM-250 issue 2 with a chip labelled WB version 4.1(ic2), there are seven removable ic's, ic 1,2 ,3 ,4 5, 9, and 15. I have another similar board with ic 2 labelled version 4.4, i changed them about but no change,
which is the particular dil switch and could you explain further the jumper card, probably the best solution is to get a board with the particular updates, would you have any available, if so sure send me a pm
regards
seancalla
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in