Wurlitzer OMT vinyl 1015 -69 C 40312

geschrieben von - posted by sumppi55 
Wurlitzer OMT vinyl 1015 -69 C 40312
31.12.10 19:58
Hi, asking for help.
Thema OMT has no response on nothing but scanning and credit leds. Voltages seem to be OK? 5,07, 11,89, 39,8V? Is there something missing? Using the scan lever, rotating seems to be OK. Is the c&ss 40312 working? There is no "blinking" at power-up and no response for any keystrokes. The digit and bulp display stays unlit and the iniliation round don't go. Though K, Z and M-leds lit respondticly.
So am I having s&cc failure or am I simply missing a mechanical failure? And the cure?

Matti
Jukebox fan
Nsm Consul 120
and several to take care for fun
Re: Wurlitzer OMT vinyl 1015 -69 C 40312
01.01.11 14:48
Hi!

Have you checked the triangle-shaped lever (the gear switch) at the back of the gripper arm? It should press on the microswitch.

If it correctly does - does the SCC work in service mode?

C U
Catboy (Kai)
04.01.11 17:55
Hello, at first there is the production year wrong in my subject. It should be -89.
And for the kind answer: yes, K7 and it's lever are OK and no, the SCC does not work in service mode.
Observations:
The play sequence runs and plays a record by shorting the wiper switch K6 : record is placed on the turntable,mute goes off and record is played. Then cut-off works and record goes back to it's place nicely. But nothing else. No display, no lamps lit and no auto-rotation.

Matti
Jukebox fan
Nsm Consul 120
04.01.11 20:44
So there is a problem with the SCC itself.

From your initial post I think that you have already checked the +5V from the 7805 voltage regulator inside the SCC...?
The next component to check would be the big electrolytic capacitor C22. If it is open or shorted, it will prevent the processor logic from starting up as it is part of the RESET-timing circuit.

Maybe you will find the culprit there.

C U
Catboy (Kai)
13.01.11 18:50

Hello, and many, many thanks to You, Kai. You gave the right advice: indeed the cap C22 was shorted and I replaced it.
When I left the premises where it has been nonfunctional for more than 3 years it worked fine (after some minor lubrication
for the tone arm. Previous time as I checked the mechanism to be OK, I had the tone arm raised up for needle protection and
missed the slow action.)

So thanks again,

Matti
Jukebox fan
Nsm Consul 120 C10500
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in