Rock Ola 450 part needed

geschrieben von - posted by _) (V) (-) 
Rock Ola 450 part needed
19.06.09 13:50
Hola!

I am in need of a part for our 1970 Rock~Ola 450.

I am not sure what to call this plastic part, it has name and model number on plastic sheet behind clear plastic lens. (Marquee and/or bezel perhaps?) I've seen photos of wonderful reproduction work done by Stamann for older more rare pieces. Not sure this part is important enough.

Can someone please tell me the proper name for part(s) so I can progress in my search?
I attach picture for clarification.
1 picture = 1,000 words they say.
:)

Thanks
_)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo!

Ich bin in Bedürfnis von einem Teil für den unseren Felsen von 1970~ Ola 450.

Ich bin nicht sicher was zu rufen diesen Kunststoffteil, es hat Namen und Modellnummer auf Kunststoffblatt hinter reinigt Kunststofflinse. (Marquee bzw. Deckplatte vielleicht)? Ich habe, dass Fotos die Arbeit von wunderbarer Reproduktion gesehen, die von Stamann für ältere seltenere Stücke gemacht worden ist. Nicht sicher dieser Teil ist wichtig genug.

Kann jemand bitte mir den passenden Namen für Teil (Teile) so ich kann fortschreiten in meiner Suche erzählen? Ich befestige Bild für Klarstellung.

1 Bild = 1.000 Wörter, die sie sagen.
:)

Dank
_)

Re: Rock Ola 450 part needed
22.06.09 18:34
Here is picture of Rock-Ola 450 front, you can see open hole where missing part should be.

23.06.09 06:01
Have you tried the classified ads?
[www.jukebox-world.de]
23.06.09 17:20
Hello _) (V) (-),

it seems this plastic shield does not have a specific Rock-Ola name. The parts list gives only "Dome pod. ass. - 160" for the complete assembly.

But if you send the pictures to some of the parts dealers in US they will know what you're looking for. As you say "1 picture = 1,000 words they say."
I would try John Durfee first. Of course you're welcome to place an ad in our classifieds like Marc suggested.

There are no reproductions of this piece available, sorry.

Kind regards - Hildegard
25.06.09 20:30
Hi Hildegard
Thank you very much for your insightful message.
Of course "Dome pod. ass. - 160" was going to be my first guess, hah ha!
I will start by mailing the parts dealers as you suggested.
In the mean time, I've fashioned a temporary cover to assist in keeping the dust out of the machine.
(See photo)
It's just a thin piece of plexiglass with rubber anchor bolts to hold it in place.
It does not like to contoured shape and 'pops out' of place frequently.

25.06.09 20:40
You can bend plexiglass to the desired shape if you heat it up with a hairdryer on hot setting (very hot, works only with thin plexiglass) or a hot air gun.
26.06.09 21:06
Thank you Marc, I'll give that a try.
I actually like the appearence of the opening, we can watch the record playing inside.
To make this panel 'openable' would assist in access to credit button too. winking smiley

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in