Platte dreht nicht mit

geschrieben von - posted by Holger K 
Platte dreht nicht mit
08.09.08 17:55
Ich habe folgendes problem:
Bei meiner NSM Prestige 120 A findet der Schlitten zwar die angewählte Platte,er zieht sie auch ein,dann aber dreht die Platte nicht mit und wird wieder ausgeworfen.Der Schlitten fährt danach zurück in seine Parkposition.
Wer kennt die Lösung des Problems?
Vielen Dank im Voraus
Holger
Re: Platte dreht nicht mit
17.09.08 20:49
I need to answer this in english, due to mine terrible german. Most of the NSM carriages (Shlitten) have a switch called Operating Switch ( Betriebarten Shalter). In principle their are two stages in playing a record,one
select a record and two play that record. First stage in your case is okay, the second stage playing shows a problem, this problem can be the operating switch deep down in the 'laufwerk' it is a microswitch mounted on the right side and controlled by a thick shaft, it is adjustable. Actually your Prestige sits in a contant reject mode and therefore the rejectswitch may be the problem, disconnect the wiring, if the problem goes away then you have the cause, please verify the wiring of the switch as well. If you need to adjust the start clockwise with a quarter of a turn a observe the result. regards. and start with the reject switch first
Re: Platte dreht nicht mit
17.09.08 21:12
I have made an error the operating switch in your box is not a microswitch but a normally open switch that can be adjusted by a small screw. please take note
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in