Rock-Ola Tempo-1 mono...Sound without Bass

geschrieben von - posted by PM Buys 
Rock-Ola Tempo-1 mono...Sound without Bass
01.11.23 12:11
Hello, i have a Tempo-1 120 select Mono.

the bass-sound from this jukebox is horrible.

If i put my telephone in the input then the sound out of the amplifer and speakers is very good, also the bass.

If i play it form the jukebox input, with the needle on the records..the bass addition is very poor....

What needle is het best needle for getting bass sounds? I thinks the amplifier is good because with another source playing it sounds perfect...

Or must i change something, other needle, other amplifier composition???

What can i do???

kind regards,

Peter
+31653769250
Re: Rock-Ola Tempo-1 mono...Sound without Bass
01.11.23 14:09
Which amplifier and pickup is installed?
Best regards
Jürgen
01.11.23 14:18
Hello Jurgen:

i have the Pfanstil P132 installed as a needle and the orignial amplifier of the Rock-Ola 1468...MONO..

kind regards, Peter
01.11.23 15:20
Hello Peter,
the original Mono amp is designed for the magnetic pickup GE-VR2. It has a low input impedance, when you connect a ceramic pickup like the P132, you are ending up with a totally wrong frequency response. Try to get the original pickup.
Rgds
Jürgen
02.11.23 06:07
Hello Jurgen, thank you for the fine explanation of the frequency-issue and difference between the magnetick pickup and the ceramic.

I hope that de GE-VR2 still is available in the world..i hear many people say that they are not produced anymore or available anymore.

What is then the solution, because, really, the Tempo-1 is very very beautyfull, must i change the amplifier or ???

thanks very much Jurgen.

Kind regards, Peter
02.11.23 08:54
Hello Peter,
yes, they are not produced anymore since a long time, sometimes they pop up but at very high prices.
Maybe some other forum member can suggest a suitable replacement, I don`t want to do that without having tested it myself with the same amp and box.
Good luck !
Jürgen
02.11.23 08:55
hi Jurgen, anyway, i understand your point of view and is very professional..thanks for that :)

kind regards, Peter
02.11.23 10:21
Du kannst im Grunde jedes Magent System nehmen sofern die Nadel das Auflagegewicht aushält . Allerdings erreichen die meisten Magnet Systeme auch nicht die Spitzenspannungswerte wie das VRII . Aber aus Erfahrung raus kann ich sagen das die Tempo I mit dem Shure 44 ganz gut läuft . Wichtig ist halt auch hier eine gute Nadel . Ich schreib das Extra nochmal weil es eine Menge billig Nachbauten gibt die Probleme mit dem Auflagegewicht haben .
02.11.23 11:40
Hello Swen, thanks for your reaction and sharing your good experience.

i was searching, conform your advise on the internet to Shure-44....i think you can guess it...there are so many different types of that Shure-44 that the next quiestion is....what do i need exact.

Swen do you have a description or a photo with the orderdetails of the Shure-44 which you use?

kind regards, Peter

if foto is too big for this medium then you can whatsapp me.

+31653769250

thanks again Swen and Jurgen...
02.11.23 12:50
Ich selber hab die aus geschlachteten modernen Rock-Ola Boxen verwendet , Baureihe 442 bis 490 . Oder auch von Rowe AMI . Ich denke nicht das es von Seiten des Systems wirklich Unterschiede gibt , außer das der Halter bzw. die Anschraublöcher teilweise kürzer sind so das sich das System im Tonarm versenken lässt .

Die beiden sind versenkbar .

02.11.23 12:52
Vielen dank Swen...ich suche de Shure on the foto's and going to try them...if i have a result i will let you know....good, better or bad.

thanks again :)
02.11.23 12:55
Die beiden sind nicht Versenkbar wodurch der Tonarm Extrem hoch steht . Es gibt auch noch eins mit der Aufschrift Rowe AMI . Wenn du meine Meinung Hören möchtest alles der selbe Kram bis auf die Befestigung / Systemhöhe .

Das E400 wurde in Deutschland von einem Automaten Ersatzteil Händler als Ersatz für das Shure 44 vertrieben . Ob das auch von Shure gebaut wurde oder nur so aussieht keine Ahnung .

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in