Beromat Harmonie 120, 1959

geschrieben von - posted by baardburro 
Beromat Harmonie 120, 1959
15.12.12 13:03
Hello.

I have bought a Beromat Harmonie 120 in pieces, and I was wondering if anyone out there could provide pictures of the different components (amplifier, power supply, mechanism for choices and so on. I think I might be missing some parts, so I am also looking for someone with parts for this box, if possible. Answers to my email, preferably.

I am thankfull for any and all help in this matter!

Best regards
Baard

Melhus, Norway
Re: Beromat Harmonie 120, 1959
15.12.12 16:55
Hello Baard!
You can buy a Manual in the Shop by Stamann. Look under this Link:
[ssl.kundenserver.de]
I think you can see which parts are missing in your Box with the Manual.
Best Regards
Willi!
15.12.12 19:01
Thank you, Willi! I ahve now placed an order! I already have a jukebox revival manual, but that was almost worthless... No pictures, few pages and no troubleshooting charts. But it had wiring diagrams, som I have some use of it, when I get that far. Hopefully the new manual will be more helpful. thanks for the tip! Do you know if there are parts available for this box anywhere, where I have not thought of looking? I am not familiar with the german scene of jukeboxes, unfortunately..

Baard
15.12.12 19:29
Hello Baard!
This Type of Jukebox is not so usually, but I know a Man In Germany, I think he have some of
Parts of it. I hope you have not so big Problems with the german Language in the Manual.
Best regards from Austria
Willi!
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in