Wurlitzer Baltic 100

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
Wurlitzer Baltic 100
12.12.11 00:48
Hi
I am in the process of resurrecting a wurlitzer baltic 100, i can get it to select A and B sides by activating the pins, having a bit of a problem with the buttons resetting, but i can live with that until another day, the bit that is bothering me is the tonearm, the tonearm will lift onto to the record but after 2 to 3 seconds it will lift off, there is a blade switch underneath but not too sure how it works,if i separate the blades and manually touch them i can get the tonearm onto the record and likewise when at the end of the record if i touch them together i can get the tonearm to lift off and the gripper will return the record to the basket, anybody know what way this blade switch should operate, i have the manual but haven't come up with anything
regards
seancalla
Re: Wurlitzer Baltic 100
12.12.11 12:17
Hi!

Simply adjust the contact blades so they will close when the needle of the tonearm reaches the end of the record.

For more information, please read this:
[www.jukebox-world.de]
(scroll up the page for the English description).

C U
Catboy (Kai)
12.12.11 13:28
Hi
thanks for the info, but the only way to get the tonearm onto the start of the record is to close the contact blades, and if they remain closed the tonearm will start on the record but after a few seconds the tonearm will lift and return, i cant seem to seem any mechanism that will close the blades so the tonearm will start the record, and then open the blades during record play and finally close them at the end of the record so the tonearm can be lifted, or maybe it has something to do with the cam microswitches
thanks
seancalla
13.12.11 13:56
After a bit of investigation, i fould that the blade on microswitch K1 had slipped slightly of the cam, once adjusted back into place the records are now being slected and played, just need to do some adjustments with the tonearm as it is starting into the song about a third of the way through, anyone any ideas on troubleshooting the keyboard latch to reset the keys
seancalla
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in