Anyone knows this Jukebox???

geschrieben von - posted by Skovlund 
Anyone knows this Jukebox???
07.02.07 22:18
Hallo

Sorry i am writing in english. I found this digital jukebox on the internet. Do anyone know the brand and model of this Digital jukebox.

Please look at this page under "Jukebox": www.zonica.dk

Best regards Sune Skovlund von Dänemark

Re: Anyone knows this Jukebox???
08.02.07 08:29
Hello Mr. Skovlund,

no problem to write in English - I'm glad we don't have to answer in Danish smiling smiley and welcome in our forum.

This must be one of the new smaller versions of jukeboxes with a kind of CDRom drive. Mostly they have a one, three or ten CD changer plus a radio.
The size is about 1 meter.

I don't know exactly what kind of technic this model has - it could also have an adaptor for USB or iPod - but from the design it must be one of those small versions which show up on ebay once in a while, too.

Those jukeboxes are not being produced by the regular manufacturers like Rock-Ola, Rowe, Wurlitzer (Gibson), NSM, Sound Leisure etc. So I don't know who manufactured them.

Kind regards - Hildegard Stamann

08.02.07 13:03
Dear All.

I know some "facts" about this model. It has a 200GB harddrive, LAN and a touchscreen on the front. The tubes are LED-type. It could be UK-made and I have heard that the price is app. 3000 EU. It is the same size as the Würlitzer OMT and the weight is 41 Kg. There is build in pre.amp, but no Power Amplifier in it.

One of my friends has seen one in real life, and he tells me it is at least the same Quality as Würlitzer Products. Zonica in Denmark will not tell anything about this Jukebox and they have removed all identification on rental-models.

My interest in Jukeboxes is primary developing Class-D/PWM amplifiers and preamps. for future Digital boxes. Some 8 Years ago I was involved in Fabrication of Class-D amplifiers for Löven Automaten.

Best regards Sune Skovlund
Uwe
09.02.07 18:17
Hi Sune,

The weight of a real Wurlitzer OMT jukebox is nearly 160 Kg. I think you mean the newer and smaler one Wurlitzer Princess , but sorry for 3000 Euro I will get a real good old juke, not such a kind of Plastic an LED Shi...... Horrible!!

Kind regards
Uwe

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 09.02.07 19:23.
09.02.07 19:43
Uwe, ich würds ja auch nicht kaufen, is ja keine RICHTIGE Juke-Box. Das Problem in Dänemark ist nur, da gibt es NIX!!! Ich hab da 9 Jahre gelebt, in dieser Beziehung gibt es da nix.
Ehrlichkeitshalber muss ich auch dazu sagen, es gab früher nie einen Markt dafür. Die dänische Mentalität ist anders. #Die sind in ihren KRO (kneipe) gegangen, haben selbst gesungen, am Weekend war ne Kapelle da und gut ist.
@Goddag, Sune Skovlund, heder du Skovlund eller kommer du fra Skovlund?
Kaerlig hilsen fra Dieter i Hamborg . Hvis du har en mer Spörgsmol, so skriver mig ein privat-mail under min e-mail-adress lagunen05@yahoo.de
Jeg haaber, du kan laese min tysk kommentar
vi sees
paa gensyn
Dieter
10.02.07 01:01
Hallo

You are right Uwe. The Jukebox I am looking for, is not like the Würlitzer OMT, but as you say, like the Würlitzer Princess! I forgot to write that it has a build-in Karaokefeature.

In private I like an old Jukebox better than the new modern designs, but in Denmark allmost all Jukeboxes are rental-models and thats why I seek this light version. The Rental-Company I work for is using Sound Leisure Starlite and Würlitzer Princess and OMT. They need Jukeboxes in the same Quality and design, but half the weight ;-)

[www.jukeboks-karaoke.dk]

Hej Dieter.

Mit navn er Sune Skovlund og jeg kommer fra Ringsted på Sjælland ;-) Jeg læser og forstår tysk, men på skrift og tale er jeg desværre ikke så skarp mere. Tak for tilbuddet med den direkte kontakt.

Best regards Sune Skovlund
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in