AMI model J 200 transfer arm not replacing record

geschrieben von - posted by rexers 
AMI model J 200 transfer arm not replacing record
12.12.23 16:21
Hello everyone, my name is Rex and I have a 1960 Bal AMI model J 200 jukebox which I am renovating at the moment.
I have just completed the mechanical section but I have a problem which I have been unable to correct or resolve. When it plays an odd number the jukebox functions perfectly but when an even number is selected there is a problem.
As normal it selects the record and places it on the turntable and the record plays. At the end of playing the record the pick up arm is replaced on to its rest, the transfer grips the record and starts to lift it then it all stops apart from the turntable, I've checked all contacts, wiring connections as far as I can and I cannot find the problem. If you lift the transfer arm very gently with your finger it begins to move as if there is some weak power to the motor, if you use the DC switch to overide and put it on scan it will lift and replace the record to the magazine easily.
If anybody has any ideas as to what maybe the problem, I would be very grateful for your assistance.
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in