Wurlitzer 1900 Selector Crank Issue

geschrieben von - posted by jukester2 
Wurlitzer 1900 Selector Crank Issue
16.06.22 23:19
Greetings. I am refurbishing a Wurlitzer 1900 that has a lot of problems. Right now I'm dealing with a selector crank that searches out the selection pin, strikes it and immediately reverses course, hits the backside of the pin and reverses course again only to do the same thing over and over. Sometimes it will move with the main cam counterclockwise and other times by itself. I can't do any other adjustments until I figure this out. Any help is appreciated.
Re: Wurlitzer 1900 Selector Crank Issue
17.06.22 21:12
Have I stumped the stars?
17.06.22 22:22
Mein Englisch ist nicht das Beste aber wenn ich das halbwegs Richtig verstehe dann sollte dich die Antwort einer Lösung näher bringen . Ist übrigens aus einem anderen Beitrag von daher nicht ganz passend für deine Box .

Unter dem Plattenmagazin befinden sich vorne auf 5 und 7 Uhr jeweils eine Rücklaufsperre die verhindern soll das sich das Magazin bei der Drehrichtungsumschaltung in die falsche Richtung dreht . Die Klemmen schonmal , verlieren die Federn oder sind nicht gängig . Dann dreht das Magazin ein Stück Rückwärts und der Selektor Pin kommt aus dem Schlagbereich der Löschspule . Somit wird dann für dich eine "Falsche Wahl " genommen und die getätigte nicht gelöscht .
18.06.22 17:32
Thank you Swen. The mechanism is out of the cabinet. The top plate and carousel are off. It is just the basic mechanism. If I understand you correctly, the backstop pawls will keep the crank from going counterclockwise continuously but it will still bounce back and forth. I'm thinking the crank could be stuck or rusted to the main shaft which the cam is part of. That might explain why it moves with the cam in reverse. Is that a possibility?
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in