NSM HIT 120 Electronic

geschrieben von - posted by n.vandebroek@hetnet.nl 
NSM HIT 120 Electronic
15.06.22 08:04
hello jukebox fellow friends.

I have an nsm hit 120E electronic .
The amplifiers and the unit that is coupled to them have all been fitted with new capacitors.
The point here is that when the shure cartridge is not connected and the jukebox is only on, a small hum can be heard through the speakers. ( with carriage en shure same hum no differents )

So it's not a problem with the carriage and or Shure element or cables.
I was thinking of the bridge cell that is in the unit of the amplifiers, can it cause this??
a friend of mine thought of a suppression capacitor that could solve the problem over the incoming 220v mains connection.
Before i try this maybe there is something else that causing this ?.

Has anyone had this problem before or has a solution for it??

thank you very much for any help or information.
Re: NSM HIT 120 Electronic
15.06.22 15:21
Ja , Bau da ein Abschirmblech ein und es ist Ruhe .
16.06.22 06:54
thanks sven i wil try to get a netz filter en place it on the mains input .

i wil let u know if that works .

regards , nico
16.06.22 08:46
No this doesn't work .

Bau ein Abschirmblech vor die Bass - Höhenregeler der Verstärker welches diese vor der Störeinstrahlung der Leuchtstoffröhre schützt . Am besten ein Aluminiumblech abkannten ich sag jetzt mal mit 110 Grad Winkel auf jeden Fall mehr als 90 Grad . So lang das es über die Regler geht und diese nicht berührt . Am oberen Ende ein Scharnier anbringen ( Klavierband ) damit es sich nach oben wegklappen lässt , sonst kommt man später nicht an die roten Regler ran . Zusätzlich muss am Blech eine Masseleitung angenietet werden nicht am Scharnier . Dieses Blech muss also soweit über den Verstärker stehen das es die Roten Regler abdeckt und nicht berührt . Ebenso muss es soweit oben angebracht werden das die Luft noch durch die Verstäker Zirkulieren kann deswegen mehr als 90 Grad im Winkel beim Abkannten . Am Ende wird noch einen Filzstreifen oder ähnliches im Blech angebracht damit es am Auflagepunkt wo das Blech auf der vorderen Kante der Verstärker aufliegt nicht klappert .
16.06.22 09:35
oke sven .

So u think it the TL that causses the interference on the amplifiers .

the top TL tube is already led Tube .

So your option is to build a aluminium shield over de amplifiers .

Maybe its better to remove the ballast on de TL Unit and make it all led Tubes , without the old ballast and TL tubes .

At first i will take your info and make a shield , if that does not give the solution , ill remove the ballast and tubes
completely and rebuild it to LED Tube specifications and ground it .

regards nico
16.06.22 09:45
Genau , oft merkt man das auch schon wenn man den Deckel anhebt . Deckel geschlossen brummt lauter als offener Deckel weil die TL näher an den Reglern liegt wenn der Deckel geschlossen ist .
16.06.22 10:27
hi sven ,

indeed your right , i opened the lid and the hum was almost gone , so thanks i now know where take on this problem .

ill let u know when am done and te results .

regards nico
16.06.22 18:35
Hi sven i made a cage from perforated steel plate with ground point en tomorrow i wil see if this version will work , or i have to make one from sheet aluminium with vent holes

17.06.22 07:46
Sehr viel Aufwand aber natürlich Lüftungstechnisch die deutlich bessere Lösung . tu

Ich schrieb das nur mit dem Aluminiumblech da dies hier in den Baumärkten idr. recht gut auch für Otto Normal Verbraucher zu bekommen ist . Außerdem lässt es sich einfach Bearbeiten und braucht später keine Lackierung als Schutz vor Oxydation . Desweiteren reflektiert die silberne Oberfläche schön zurück so das an der Stelle auch kaum ein Schatten in der Licht Optik entsteht .
17.06.22 08:45
Vielleicht hilft hier auch ein Hochfrequenz EVG für den Betrieb der Neon Lampen. Das war bei meiner Tonmaster die einzige Möglichkeit da es auch keine LED Lampen in dieser Bauform gibt. Alle Abschirmversuche führten nicht zum gewüschten Ergebnis, das Brummen kam über die Verkabelung des Klangstellers und bei geschlossener Tür direkt von der Lampe in den Verstärker.
Gruss Jürgen
17.06.22 23:15
hi sven \ Jürgen,

At first the grid i made was to big because the TL hit the grid , so after a little tweaking i got it right in dimensions .

The hum was slightly less than without the grid

The grid creates a shadow on the top window so i need to reconfigure the grid that is not easy because there is really no room to work with .

And Jürgen indeed the cables from the amplifiers are like antennas they attract everything and moving them around is creating more or less hum .
maybe its better to replace the cables for shielded ones and move on from there .

so that you have a stable base that doesn't change every time you touch something.

I also ordered a net filter and a suppression capacitor just because they are not expensive , and if it does not bring something it wont hurt , just for a piece of mind i did everything i could
18.06.22 08:05
Hallo Nico,
die Störungen entstehen durch das periodische Zünden des Gases in der Neonlampe mit der Netzfrequenz und werden sowohl über die Zuleitungen der Lampe als auch aus der Lampe selbst abgestrahlt. Die Störung gelangt auf allen möglichen und unmöglichen Wegen in den Verstärker, deshalb ist das Abschirmen auch so schwierig. Ein Netzfilter oder Entstörkondensatoren verändert die Kurvenform des Stromes, dadurch ändert sich der Oberwellenanteil und damit der "Klang" des Brummens/Surrens ein wenig, beseitigen lässt sich die Störung so aber nicht.
In einer LED Röhre ist ein Schaltnetzteil eingebaut, das erzeugt ebenfalls Störungen aber in der Regel ausserhalb des Hörbereichs. Bei einer Einzelschaltung wird nur die Röhre und der Starter ausgetauscht, die Drossel (ballast) kann eingebaut bleiben. Bei einer Tandemschaltung muss ggf. die Verdrahtung angepasst werden. Ein HF EVG (electronic ballast) arbeitet ebenfalls mit hohen Frequenzen und wird anstelle der Drossel eingebaut, der Starter entfällt. Die Verdrahtung muss geändert werden weil alle vier Anschlüsse der Röhre(n) mit dem EVG verbunden werden. Anbei ein Vorher/Nachher Bild meiner Tonmaster mit EVG. Die Abschrimung des EVG`s ist nicht unbedingt erfoderlich, sie dient mehr der Optik. Im linken Bild sieht man auch den (erfolglosen) Versuch eines Entstörkondensators an der Drossel.
Gruss Jürgen

18.06.22 21:59
Thank you for your clear explanation, I can't add anything to it nicely explained.

Nice pictures as an example thank you for that !

What I have now tried is turning on the jukebox and turning the fluorescent tubes a quarter of a turn so that they are off.

It was surprising that the malfunction had almost disappeared .

be continued

regards nico
19.06.22 21:55
Hello all

In order not to let this rabbit hole to go on indefinitely, I have done the following.

I have disconnected the fluorescent tubes and then the hum has disappeared , and that is a good thing.

Now I have wrapped the LED strip around the fluorescent tubes as a solution and the light brightness is the same as the fluorescent tubes without interference.

Adapter driver for the LED strip is placed outside the jukebox in a remote control plug so u can use it as u wish .

This may not be appreciated by everyone but it solves the problem for now .

And it is invisible when the jukebox is turned on which is a plus .

I will sort out the cables later and am done for now

4 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 19.06.22 22:03.

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in