harting m100k

geschrieben von - posted by carloselvira 
harting m100k
02.01.22 06:10
hallo zusammen, ich habe mehrere probleme beim restaurieren des harting m100k festgestellt.

Eines der Probleme ist, dass das Karussell nach der Auswahl nicht aufhört. sogar der Drehschalter ist aus und es gibt keinen Strom...
es könnte irgendwo ein Kurzschluss sein. ????

Ich bin daran interessiert, es wiederherzustellen, habe zuvor einige erfolgreiche Schritte unternommen, aber noch andere Probleme gefunden, die ich beheben muss. Ich baue die Tonarmteile dank dieses Forums wieder auf, einige Anpassungen und repariere andere Teile. hoffen auf eine erfolgreiche Fortsetzung.

danke und frohes neues jahr

hello everyone, I have found several problems when restoring the harting m100k.

One of the problem is the carrousel doesn,t stop after selection is done. even the turning switch is off and there no electricity power on it...
it might be a short somewhere. ????

I,m interested on restoring it, took some successful steps before, but found another troubles that I need to sort it out, i,m rebuilding the tonearm parts thanks to this forum, some adjustments and fix other parts. hope to carry on successfully.

thank you and happy new year.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 02.01.22 16:57.
Re: harting m100k
02.01.22 21:57
I already fixed the problem... the manual switch cancel the automatic switch... so I turn the manual off...and I only worked with the automatic switch... I believed it was in short but the thing was the manual switch was on cancelling all the automatic controls.

What happened was it didn,t make contact the switch pins at the edges in "on postition"... just cleaned and fixed the wires which they were a bit loose,,,, now it seems to work again properly
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in