NSM ES-2 vs ES-3

geschrieben von - posted by Mr MarkInAZ 
NSM ES-2 vs ES-3
10.07.21 23:49
Greetings all. I am new to this forum.

My question, in short is: Is there a “Description of Function” for an ES-III machine, any ES-III machine?

Let me explain…

I’ve had an NSM 240-I ES-3 for a few years and just love it. When I bought it it came with some documentation; service manual, schematics, parts list, etc. which I’ve used to keep the machine running smoothly. Unfortunately, lately I’m frustrated with the machine; more specifically I’m frustrated with the documentation for this machine. I can’t seem to find a detailed description of the many functions for my ES-3, unlike the excellent description I see in many ES-2 manuals. The ES-2 Service Manual has an excellent section called “Description of Function” and it nicely details how things work. So Im wondering did NSM document the changes when they move to an ES-3 system. If so where is it available at?

Thanks in advance-

Cheers,
Mark
Mesa AZ, USA
Re: NSM ES-2 vs ES-3
11.07.21 16:14
Hello Mark,

Welcome to our forum.

Unfortunately the answer I can give is short too: From what we know "No".
For ES III jukeboxes we only know the "Technical Information" so far which is more like an operation manual. I guess thats what you've gotten with the 240-I.

Regards - Hildegard
Re: NSM ES-2 vs ES-3
12.07.21 19:21
Thank you Hildegard for the reply. I was afraid this was the situation with the ES-3 machines. I am hopeful that if I follow the ES-2 information I will be able to guess how the different items work based on the ES-3 schematics alone.

Best wishes-
Mark
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in