NSM consul 160B

geschrieben von - posted by Richard French 
NSM consul 160B
28.01.21 19:50
Hello everybody. I am hoping someone out there will have the knowledge to help or point me in the right direction for help. I have a HIT 130 D which I bought in 1980 which is still going strong but I always liked the look of the Consul and a year or so ago a 160B came up on ebay. I let my heart rule my head because it clearly was going to take a lot of work. The cabinet is now restored so at the very least I will have a nice drinks cabinet! All the parts have been cleaned and I replaced the capacitors in the control centre and reconnected everything, of course does not operate but nothing went bang either! My aim was to follow the operating sequences detailed in the manual I bought from Hildegard and Oliver. Once I started that it was clear that although the 160B I had was 95% as the manual the control centre was not quite the same. A little bit of research on this site revealed that I have and economy version of the 41475 control centre with fewer relays, on circuit board LPII than the one designed to play single and album selections as detailed in the manual, so the operating sequence description was not correct as it refers to relays that are not on my version. I am pretty sure that all the components on the jukebox are original. So my first request is are there any diagrams or sequence descriptions that may help me to follow in order the fault find? At the moment when I power it the lights all work , the credit system works and the single lamp on the top illuminates. Now the latch relay should operate on the selector key panel so that they lock but it does not and it was this that highlighted me to the economy control centre because the description says it receives its supply via the operation of a latch bar relay on circuit board LPII which does not exist on this version of the control centre. So at the moment I have failed at the first hurdle smiling smiley . Any help would be gratefully received. Regards Richard
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in