mech chassis info

geschrieben von - posted by bopper 
mech chassis info
25.10.20 16:38
Hi all,
i have obtained a bare mech chassis (but with the main drive shaft), supposedly from a rockola 430 , but the drive shaft dia is smaller than my 430 shaft can anyone say which this chassis is off could it be the 1484 ? any info please

regards to all

mick
Re: mech chassis info
30.10.20 14:49
If you speak about the turntable drive shaft, maybe its an 60hz version. The 50hz version has a little spring to adjust the correct speed for the records.
Re: mech chassis info
30.10.20 21:30
Hi Seeburg19

i probabaly was not too clear in my postimg, i mean the main shaft that runs from the basket to the read-out wiper, the diameter of this shaft is approx 0.56 inch compared to the shaft on my 430 which is approx 0.76, this means that my spare write-in wiper , selector plate and read=out wiper are to big a diameter for the shaft, so is this a earlier shaft and chassis, hope this makes sense

Hallo Seeburg19

Ich war wahrscheinlich nicht zu klar in meinem Postimg, ich meine die Hauptwelle, die vom Korb zum ausgelesenen Scheibenwischer läuft. Der Durchmesser dieser Welle beträgt ca. 0,56 Zoll im Vergleich zu der Welle bei meinem 430, was ca. 0,76 entspricht Ich hoffe, dass dies ein sinnvoller Ersatzwischer, eine Auswahlplatte und ein Auslesewischer für die Welle sind. Dies ist also eine frühere Welle und ein früheres Fahrgestell

regards
mick
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in