Nsm emerald ice CD jukebox

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
Nsm emerald ice CD jukebox
27.08.20 18:45
Hi
Looking for help with a title holder assembly for an emerald ice nsm CD jukebox. The drives front and back won't move the title holders. I did think it was a blockage took them all out no blockages worm gears are ok. Changed board for motors still the same. When machine is turned on the action for the worm gears is there for about 30 seconds but the drives for the title holders are not moving. Anything that could cause this. The plastic drives can be moved by hand so nothing blocking them.
Thanks
Re: Nsm emerald ice CD jukebox
30.08.20 19:56
Have you ever removed all titleholders?
If it works then these are incorrectly used.
or which are bent
Translated with google
31.08.20 09:53
Wenn alle Titelhalter entfernt wurden müssen diese in einer bestimmten Reihenfolge wieder eingesetzt werden . Schau dafür Bitte mal im Handbuch nach , dort steht das genau Beschrieben .
02.09.20 08:05
Hi
I have got the title holders moving again. The light barriers underneath the rollers were faulty. It is nearly fully working except a title holder at the back of the unit will get stuck when moving it in an antixlockwise direction. Strangely it will not get stuck when moving in a clockwise direction. This is seen with only just one title holder in the unit. The title holder is not broken and I don't see anything impeding it's movement
Thanks
17.09.20 19:27
Hi
Just an update. I have got it working again. The front driver was stopping about 1mm from the end rubber stop. After I adjusted it started to work again
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in