NSM ES technology

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
NSM ES technology
14.02.20 13:54
Hi
My machines mute relay does not work correctly. The signal to the speakers is still open at standby. The mute relay contacts close and open like they should when a record is played. Even at standby if I manually operate the B.S. Microsoft the mute relay contacts operate.
The only clue I have is that the sound cuts off for about a second or two at the end of the record presumably when reed switch operates. Mute relay operates but signal from amp still returns. This is also the case when the machine is on standby if i move the tone arm to the end of the turntable the noise cuts out for about a second and returns.
Any help appreciated

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 14.02.20 13:56.
Re: NSM ES technology
16.02.20 12:07
Hi, seancalla, at first, would you please tell us what Jukebox ES you exactly own. You are shure it is ES technologie?
And: You discribe: "Even at standby if I manually operate the B.S. Microsoft the mute relay contacts operate". Whats Microsoft got to do with it? Translation problem?
17.02.20 16:57
Hi
It's es1 technology. The word in German is Mikroschalter.
I have solved the problem anyway it was a faulty Mikroschalter on the carriage which is lined to reed switch and mute relay
Regards
Seancalla
18.02.20 16:29
OK, thank you for telling us how you solved the problem. Thats interesting for most of us.
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in