New Tonomat-Ditchburn facebook forum

geschrieben von - posted by tysonn 
New Tonomat-Ditchburn facebook forum
02.01.20 10:10
Not many of these in the UK.I have a Ditchburn Panoramic,a friend has a Tonomat Teleramic.Hoping members here will join the forum.There must be people on here that know everything about them.Just search for Tonomat-Ditchburn jukeboxes on Facebook.

Thanks
Mick
Re: New Tonomat-Ditchburn facebook forum
04.01.20 17:12
Hi Mick,

Karl, the owner of that Forum did invest a lot of time already to collect and sort Information and to set up a Ditchburn Website. It's worth to check it out as well for all who are interested in Ditchburn and/or Tonomat.
[www.ditchburn.co.uk]

Of course you're welcome to post any questions or problems regarding your Ditchburn Music Maker here. Though Tonomat was a German Company, not too many over here are very familiar with their technical equipment. But some are and usually they try to help.

Kind regards - Hildegard
05.01.20 20:51
Hi Hildegard,thanks for your reply.I did not in any way intend to take away any of the tremendous effort Karl has put into the Ditchburn website.Its a fantastic resource,one I look at regularly.This is also a great place for answers for any make of jukebox and we are very lucky to have it.Of course some of the questions and answers on here are a problem for all the non Germans who can't translate,wish I had paid more attention at school 50+ years ago! My only aim was to link to a place that may eventually also contain useful information for owners of these excellent machines,the more the merrier!
Thanks
Mick
06.01.20 12:38
Hi Mick,

I agree, it's good that there are different options in the internet to research or to post questions, problems or anything else worth to tell and talk about. Sure, on Websites itself no chat resp. communication can be done. That's the advantage of forums, facebook and other social media.

I am sure some of the user here will visit both sites - and luckily many over here can deal with English quite well.

Karl's Website is linked on our site as well.
[www.jukebox-world.de]

I for sure will check his site from time to time.

Viele Grüße - Hildegard Stamann
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in