Rockola 1454 horn

geschrieben von - posted by smt02 
Rockola 1454 horn
01.08.19 10:13
Hi
I have just noticed the horn/ tweeter is not working on my 1454 , tone honest I have only just noticed but it could have failed some time ago, the capacitor was changed when I had the 15” field coil speaker re coned about 2 years ago, I have checked the continuity on the wire leaving the cap to the pole on the horn, and the same on the wire from horn pole to plug pin.
Also when I switch between HIFI and standard there is quite a loud crack noise and the speaker volume drops to barely audible, but turn back to stereo and the main speaker is ok again, I have sprayed and worked the HIFI switch to try and clean the contacts but there is no change
Any ideas ?
Re: Rockola 1454 horn
01.08.19 15:02
Diese Hochton Lautsprecher sind gern mal defekt . Gerade wenn der Kondensator der Frequenzweiche defekt ist oder schon längere Zeit defekt war . Diese Kondensatoren platzen gern aber das nur am Rande . Mess den Lautsprecher doch einfach durch ist ja im Grunde ein Widerstand , dann hast du Gewissheit . Wenn der defekt ist dann kann man den mit etwas Geduld und ruhigen Fingern Reparieren .
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in