WURLITZER 3400 STATESMANconfused smiley

geschrieben von - posted by radioangel10 
WURLITZER 3400 STATESMANconfused smiley
17.02.19 13:44
Hello to this Forum.
I need please help with one: WURLITZER 3400 STATESMAN.
2 months ago I purchased this machine to restore and be able to enjoy it after many years again, the problem that when I bought it I did not expect it in the state it was, it was removed many components, parts, burned and broken ... after this time and little by little and completed the components that were missing and it seems that this much better than it was, it works, but it repeats the same disk always, somebody can help me please to know why this happens and where or how can I solve it ...?
I would very much appreciate someone contacting me for some questions I have and doubts about the state I was in.
radioangel@gmx.es
Re: WURLITZER 3400 STATESMANconfused smiley
17.02.19 15:34
Hello ???,
do you already have the service manual?
Regards PitinWHV.
17.02.19 18:17
Hello
Thank you for attending "pitinwhv", I do not understand your question well (I'm from Spain) not English, I use a translator.
Your question I think it is .. if I have Manuel de Servicio ... IF I have but I do not know where I can see this problem and reviewed everything in great detail (new relays, revised welds ... etc).
When I make a selection the car looks for the disc and the selection, when it finds the disc it plays it, but when it finishes the disc it returns to reproduce the same disc.
When a disc is selected from the keyboard, the LATCH PINS is uploaded without problems and the Selenoidede Canelar "1 or 2" closes it well, without problem, but when it finishes playing the disc, it selects the same disc and although it is the LATCH PINS, closed the Selenoid 1 or 2, again try to close it and so always, the only way to stop this loop is by passing the lever: "SCAN-LOAD-RUN" the step to LOAD and then enter the disk in the Cart and start looking for another album.
Just tell you that one of the pieces that did not have the Cables Cut was the Full Lever: "SCAN-LOAD-RUN" I with the Scheme buy the lever and solde the cables "I think in your site" I'm not sure .. You would have a photograph ...
I sincerely thank you for your interest in helping me, thanks and regards

Antonio, my email is: radioangel@gmx.es
18.02.19 12:13
I need to be able to solve that someone can send me the Color Code Wiring of the Wurlitzer 3400 (NO-3500) to:
1 / Photo or Color Code ((Receptacle connector of 9 pin Rf .: 131173))
2 / Photo or Color Code ((Interructor - Sean Switch Rf .: 129432))
"6 Cables arrive at the Interructor".
I would appreciate this information or a photograph of the 2 parts, please, since Manuel de Servicio's book is not very accurate.
send to my email: radioangel@gmx.es
Thanks in advance.
27.02.19 08:18
Hola a todos
alguien me puede confirmar si esta bien soldados los cables segun sus colores por favor.

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in