REPLACE TURNTABLE

geschrieben von - posted by bopper 
REPLACE TURNTABLE
08.02.19 16:02
i have a rockola 430 it is fitted with 33 /45 interix system is it easy just to replace with a plain 45rpm turn table unit instead
any info please

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 08.02.19 16:05.
Re: REPLACE TURNTABLE
09.02.19 11:10
Ich schreib das mal in Deutsch sonst endet das wieder in Germish . grinning smiley

Warum willst du das ändern ? Du baust den Hebel aus der den Idler umsetzt und schon kann deine Box Singels mit kleinem und großem Loch auf 45 RPM abspielen . Du must dafür noch nicht mal was Zerstören sondern nur entfernen . Das Teil kannst du ja aufheben und so ist das ganze jederzeit wieder in den Original Zustand zurück zu versetzen .

Um deine Frage zu Beantworten im Grunde schon . Du brauchst nur einen anderen Plattentellertisch samt Idler und den Plattenteller für 45 RPM . Allerdings sind einige Justage Arbeiten erforderlich . Die Mitte muss wieder justiert werden und die Höhe . Eventuell brauchst du noch andere Gewindestifte aber da kann man sich zur Not auch mit Standard Artikel aus dem Baumarkt Helfen .
09.02.19 16:35
many thanks for your answer,do you suggest i leave things as they are, will theJB automaticly play 45's with no centre's without changing the turntable
13.02.19 22:24
Hi bopper,

the question is really: Why do you want to change something? The 33/45 rpm Intermix system is pretty seldom.
Do you want to play singles with small centre hole with 45 rpm? This would be the only reason to change the turn table.

Here is a video where the function is a little bit described:

[www.youtube.com]

Best regards
Andre
14.02.19 15:35
Hi Andre
thanks for your inut, the reason i thought about it was i have just aquired the JB which needs a lot of TLC
the TT motor was hanging loose no grommets / screws so i intended to remove the comlete assembly
to clean etc, i removed the scews to the gripper housing the nut on the stud but could not locate the other fixing, so i fitted grommets / scews to motor and re-asssembled it ,i have another 430 which plays just 45's large hole and no problems,i have watched the Cloud Tank video thanks for that, i guess i will now see if the TT works ok when i come to test the box, thanks again

cheers

mick
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in