Rowe ami r94

geschrieben von - posted by Maxdam68 
Rowe ami r94
31.10.18 18:44
Hi all, I'm looking for help to solve a problem I have with my rowe ami r93 jukebox. It recently appears on the Er 39 display and does not work. Do you know what this code is associated with? And is there a way to reset it? I live in Italy in Rome and frankly it seems difficult to find a person up to the level, I have contacted someone but it seems that the car is too electronic for them. Thank you all. Greetings. Maximum
Re: Rowe ami r94
31.10.18 22:07
Hello Maximum

A list of error codes can be found here in the archive [www.jukebox-world.de] . ER39 means that the record could not be brought from the magazine to the turntable within 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, the control computer switches off to avoid consequential damage. The error message does not need to be deleted, it disappears when the unit is turned on after correcting the error.

The list contains some possible causes of errors. In addition, the transfer motor could be mechanically blocked or defective.

Best regards - charly49
31.10.18 23:00
Thanks charly49, is it possible that I was the cause of the defect? I added some discs and by mistake I inserted a disk with a small hole, I started playback and obviously can not be inserted in its seat forced a while before I removed the disc. What should I check in light of what I have exposed?
01.11.18 13:42
Hello Maximum

If a record with a small hole is inserted, it can not be placed correctly on the turntable. This can cause the gripper mechanism to jam.

Can you describe exactly what happens when you make a selection? Where is the gripper arm (above the magazine or next to the turntable)? Which LED lights up on the Mechanism Controller?

Best regards - charly49
01.11.18 13:48
Hello Max,

It is doubtful that the record jammed up the transfer motor operating unless it was whilst trying to reject.

The two cam switches usually have un-insulated spades on them, if caught this can sort out the said switches which can give errors.

If you look in your manual to clear errors and see if the error is repeated.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
01.11.18 17:38
Hello, I would like to insert images to try to explain myself better, it is not easy because I do not know the various pieces that make up the jukebox. Anyway I try. There is only one movement that takes place and concerns two magnets I believe of the same shape that are located one on the right, one on the left of the area where the arm passes with the disk. As soon as I turn on, from the left one comes out a pin that comes back after a while and appears with the writing of error 39. Instead for the leds that are lower, they turn on several as soon as I turn on the jukebox and at the same time here happens the movement that I described before they turn off. I will try to post some photos.
Thanks to everyone Massimo

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 01.11.18 17:49.

01.11.18 18:10
Insert other photos, I wonder if you notice any anomaly

01.11.18 18:29
hello Alan, I do not have a user manual, I bought it two days ago and I'm waiting to receive it, so I do not know how to erase the error. best regards
02.11.18 11:30
Hello Massimo,

looking at your pictures you need to strip down the the gripper bow assembly to remove the lubrication that is on various gears.

The assembly needs to be lubrication free other than high melting point grease in the Trunnion casting (3-07910-01) pivot sockets (this is where the trunnion pins )(2-10792-02) pivot the casting).

To strip down the assembly you need to remove the two indexing coils, the two rotator assemblies (blue nylon fan shaped gears).

Once these are removed you can plug out the two trunnion pins are then pull out the gripper bow. You need to strip this fully down so you can wash all the parts including the two rotators in warm soap water.

Dry off the parts and inspect for any wear and for signs of distortion, the usual culprits are the rotators and the trunnion gear (4-07206-01) (on this look at shaped section that keeps this in a locked position against the Selector Gear 2-18132-01).

If you find you need any parts, I do stock them all.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
02.11.18 12:29
Hi Alan, I do not think it's time to start dismantling pieces, I would definitely make things worse. The jukebox worked perfectly until 4 days ago. I am a restorer of antique furniture and electronics better than I do not bother
04.11.18 14:39
Hello everyone, is it in the right position this with the jukebox turned off? Thank you

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in