NSM HIT 120B

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
NSM HIT 120B
06.06.18 12:42
Hi
I have a problem with the amp with this jukebox with no sound. I checked cartridge and leads using an external amp and they are fine. I purchased a working spare amp. When i switch on there is a low to medium sounding hum which goes when a record is selected. No sound from the spare amp either. The hum comes back at the end of the record. I checked the tone arm input when the machine is playing I dont get any signal noise from the tone arm input socket. When the machine is on standby i get a slight crackling noise from tone arm cable input. What would be the problem.
Regards
Seancalla
Re: NSM HIT 120B
19.06.18 22:40
Hi
I have tried another amp but can get no sound. Cartridge is fine i hooked up with an external amp and it was fine. I changed the volume contro but no difference. Could it be the 4700uf capacitor where the amp and speakers plug into. Its an unusual cap that is screwed into the housing
Seancalla
20.06.18 00:58
Three Ideas for your Problem .
1. Amp is setting for keramic Pickup and you have a carriage with magnetic .
2. No Blind plug .
3. Bridge in Pickup plug is missing .
20.06.18 23:23
Hi
The cartridge is magnetic. If the spare amp is set for ceramic where is that changed. I am looking at original and spare amps but see no difference. Could you tell me what is the blind plug and bridge in pick up
Seancalla
02.07.18 17:16
Der 50 M Verstärker braucht einen Blindstecker in der Mikro / Test Buchse mit einer Brücke von 1 zu 3 . Der 52 M hat den nicht dafür braucht der 52M eine Brücke von 4 zu 5 im Eingangsstecker ( TA Input ) . Nur der 50 m lässt sich von Magnet TA auf Keramic TA umlöten . Dafür muss im inneren eine Brücke geändert werden . Brücke 2 und 3 gesetzt ist für Keramic TA , Brücke 1 für Magnet TA .

Das nur als Hinweis was es sein kann unter der Voraussetzung das die Verstärker in Ordnung sind . Gerade bei diesen Verstärkern Fallen die Trimmer Widerstände durch Oxydation Regelrecht auseinander . Von den paar Hundert anderen Fehlern die nach 40 Jahren auftreten können will ich gar nicht erst Anfangen . Das würde das Thema einfach Sprengen .
11.07.18 08:47
Hi
I see what you mean about the bridges. I will take a look at that. I appreciate that there could be numerous causes for amp failure
Seancalla
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in