Wurlitzer Atlanta 2 Tonarm Problem

geschrieben von - posted by Craig 
Wurlitzer Atlanta 2 Tonarm Problem
29.05.18 17:53
Hallo, ich benutze Google Translator für diese Notiz, also bitte verzeiht jegliche Missverständnisse. Ich spreche oder schreibe kein Deutsch. Ich habe 1974 Wurlitzer Atlanta 2. Ich habe es etwa einen Monat lang besessen. Ich habe das Service-Handbuch dafür und habe es aufgeräumt, da es wahrscheinlich einige Zeit nicht mehr benutzt wurde. Ich musste es leider transportieren, es auf dem Rücken liegend, um es nach Hause zu bringen. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt war ich nicht in der Lage, eine komplette Platte zu spielen. Mein Problem ist jetzt mit dem Tonarm. Ich habe die Startposition richtig eingestellt, konnte aber die Endposition nicht einstellen. Im Moment bewirkt der Tonarm, dass sich alle Aufnahmen wiederholen, und bleibt stecken, wenn er dem Ende des Liedes nahekommt, und er aktiviert nicht den Triggerschalter, um die Aufnahme zu entfernen. Irgendwelche Vorschläge würden geschätzt werden. Vielen Dank, Craig
Re: Wurlitzer Atlanta 2 Tonarm Problem
03.06.18 13:31
Hello Craig,

welcome in our forum. We appreciate that you made the effort using a translator.
But you're welcome to post your question and answers in English. Many user are able to understand.

In your service manual on page 24 picture 47 shows the screw which adjusts the tone arm trip switch.
It can be read here too - though it is taken from an 1975 manual with same adjustment: [www.jukebox-world.de]

When this adjustment is done right and still all records get repeated, then you might have a second problem: The jukebox doesn't cancel. The selected song gets cancelled when the tone arm touches the record in the beginning, not at the end of the record. Check your manual on page 31.

Kind regards - Hildegard Stamann
11.06.18 17:25
Thank you Hildegard.

I have looked at that figure in my service manual. While working on adjusting that screw, I have noted a tension spring that is loose at one end. I am having trouble figuring out where both ends attach. It also looks like the tension spring needs to be replaced as it is black and looks like it got burned. I don't have my manual in front of me but I think it was item number 26 or 27 in the exploded picture of the tone arm. I will have to get the manual as I think it gives an actual part number for this. Do you know anyone who carries these?
12.06.18 12:45
Hello Craig,

can you identify the spring in this graphic (taken from a later manual)?
[www.jukebox-world.de]

Kind regards - Hildegard Stamann
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in