NSM HIT 120B

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
NSM HIT 120B
21.05.18 23:26
Hi
I have had this jukebox previously working. Have had sound problems so amp is disconnected at the moment although i suspect a defective cartridge as i can hear slight hum from speakers. My problem is that the carriage will not scan or scan when a selection is made. The decoupling solenoid does not energise. Has anyone come accross a similar problem like this
Seancalla
Re: NSM HIT 120B
22.05.18 08:06
Hello S,
all fuses checked ok.?
Regards PitinWHV.
22.05.18 09:13
Hi
Yes checked fuses all om
Seancalla
22.05.18 10:06
Hi Seancalla,
the coupling is only working with connected Amp - you have to check this.
Norbert
22.05.18 12:18
Hello Seancalla

Is the carriage motor running? If not, you should press the scan button. This is on the gray box on the left side of the record magazine. The button activates a contact which switches the motor on. This contact may also be bent or dirty.

If the motor is running but the carriage is not moving, the carriage could be in play mode. The play mode can be stopped by pressing the Cancel button.

Best regards - charly49
22.05.18 18:56
Hi
I connected up the amp still same problem. The motor runs when i press scan or make a selection if i manually activate the coupling the carriage will move. There had been a blue wire loose from the plug at the back of the carriage. I resoldered it back in. Just wondering if it was doubled up with another connection. Would someone have a photo to compare. Strangely when the jukebox is on standby when i press the cancel button the motor relay in the main control panel activates. Also when in scan or selecting mode if i press the cancel button the coupling operates and the carriage moves but only if i keep the button pressed
Seancalla
23.05.18 11:42
Hello Seancalla

The Cancel Button (and also the End of Record - Reed Switch) is parallel to the Operating Switch. This is responsible for the control of the Clutch Magnet and must always be closed, except while the record is playing. The operating switch is located in the bottom right corner of the carriage. It is actuated by a part of the main camshaft. This part is made of gray plastic and tends to tear open and to twist. See also [www.jukebox-world.de] (There are three different diameters of the camshaft). When this happens, the operating switch opens at a time when it should be closed.

It is also possible that the operating switch is dirty or misadjusted. The wire to the control center may also be interrupted somewhere.

Best regards - charly49
25.05.18 23:02
Hi
Thanks for all the help. The carriage is now moving. I think a cable was loose although i cant be fulky sure until i test it further possibly the orange cable was grounding on the amp.
Can anyone tell me is there a difference between the 50m amp and 52m amp. My machine has the 52m amp
Seancalla
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in