Ami Lyric

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
Ami Lyric
09.03.18 15:40
Hi
Looking for some help and advice with this jukebox. The machine has credits, the letter and number keys all latch in when making any selection. However my search motor is not starting. If i manually operate the sprag relay, the selection pin will be hit and the mechanism will operate and select the record. My problem seems to be confined to the selection unit and associated relays. Has anyone come accross this problem before or maybe what I should be checking
regards
Seancalla
Re: Ami Lyric
11.03.18 16:34
Hello Seancalla

The Search Wiper Motor runs at 28VAC. This voltage does not come from the Junction box, but from the additional transformer mounted near the amplifier. This transformer has a large FUSTAT fuse (3,2A) which may have blown [www.jukebox-world.de] .

Best regards - charly49
Re: Ami Lyric
12.03.18 15:29
Hi
Thanks for that i think my existing 28vac transformer wasn't working, so i used a spare one i had and as you correctly said the search motor started.
I have a few other minor issues I am missing a turntable and not sure if i am missing any other bits underneath the turntable, its difficult from the manual to make the parts out, so would someone if they had this type of jukebox or a continental 1, would they able able to post a photo of the turntable assembly with the turntable removed so i can compare
regards
Seancalla
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in