Tonomat telematic 200

geschrieben von - posted by Lasse svantesson 
Tonomat telematic 200
05.11.17 09:14
I have a question about my tonomat.
My tonomat can only play one side of the records. For ex. If i play nr 248 the both record(arms) are lifting but if i will play 148 nothing happens. Which means that two records can be lifting in the first ex and it will be stop.. Am i doing wrong or ?? Please help me
Re: Tonomat telematic 200
06.11.17 09:46
06.11.17 12:44
Hello Lasse,

If only one side gets played, but not the other, check what switches from A to B side. I guess that only all A or only all B sides get played.

Movement of the lifter:
If I know right, while one lifter is lifting up the record, the other one shall stop at the record-bow (I mean the separators between the records). This holds the magazine into position.

If the other lifter does not stop at the record-bow maybe there is a misadjustment - either of the record-bows or of the lifters. The lifters do look like a "fork" on one side where they grab the record resp. where they stop at the record-bow. The record which shall be played needs to be in the center of this lifter-fork. And the record bow on the other side too.
This lifter-fork shall not touch the record bows when lifting up a record.

Maybe somebody else has more ideas, especially regarding electrical issues.

Kind regards - Hildegard
06.11.17 18:13
Thank,s for your answer.
I shall tryed to fix it with help from a friend, perhaps i need a electrical? Schema.
With best reegards
Lasse Svantesson sweden
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in