rockola 470 wallbox

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
rockola 470 wallbox
29.05.11 09:59
Hi
Does anybody know if a rockola wallbox model 506 is compatible with a rockola 470, also i see in the archives that a seeburg sc can be used with a 1770 stepper for a rockola 470, what exact model number is the seeburg wallbox?, i suppose the right way to go would be to get a rockola wallbox model 507. has anybody got one that they are looking to sell?
regards
Sean
Cle
Re: rockola 470 wallbox
30.05.11 14:46
Hello Sean,

the 470 seems to be too new for my list, but generally it should work with the 1769 Stepper which is quite common, and easy to get.
This stepper runs with the 506 just as well as with pretty much every RockOla Wallbox, and a good number of Seeburg Wallboxes like 3W1, 3W100, 3W160, and 3WA. It is not compatible with the Seeburg Consolette Wallboxes.
(Since the 470 appears to be a 160 selection Box, the 3W1, and 3W100 will obviously only be able to select the first 100 Selections, and the 3WA will have some 40 extra selctions, which will bring up you the last 20 Selections in your Box, when pressed.)
If you want to use Consolette Wallboxes with your Jukebox, you will probably need a 1770 Stepper, which I have personally never seen. The 1770 stepper (if it really exists) will only work with Seeburg Consolette Wallboxes, and not with RockOla Wallboxes.

Regards
Clemens
Re: rockola 470 wallbox
30.05.11 16:32
thanks for the information
regards
Sean
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in