NSM Jukebox Festival 130

geschrieben von - posted by Oldradiocz 
NSM Jukebox Festival 130
09.09.10 22:10
Hello,

I obtain this jukebox and I want to repair. Model is 130G, serial number 50830. After cleaning and assembly it was switched on and there was some problems. Photos are here [www.oldradio.cz]

1) Coupling magnet is broken
2) Jukebox was redesigned only for one coin 1 Kcs, probably in factory, because in coin machanism there is a label Tschekoslowakei.
3) I have no service manual, so I´m not sure the right mechanism work, what happen after inserting the coin. There is nothing to do, only credit unit will step and is possible to select record, right lower relais on photo in control transformer chassis switch and its all, no more activity. Does anybody knows the right activity?
Re: NSM Jukebox Festival 130
10.09.10 10:01
Hello,

I have a Hit 130 which is very similar to the Serenade jukebox that you have. Mine is faulty problems with the carriage and the front glass shattered.
Hildegard Stanmann tells me that see has a manual for the Hit 130, usually the NSM manuals from this period covered three models.
I would contact Hildegard or Oliver to get a price on the manual, in addition they have had some carriage parts made.

Regards
Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
14.09.10 18:55
New information: Coupling magnet was repaired (new coil winding) and now works properly. Now I need only schematic diagram.
25.09.10 06:40
Jukebox is now working properly, see videos on Youtube. Only I have one question. When the coin is inserted, the keys are locked and is possible to preset a song. After pressing keys they are unlocked. But when more coins is inserted, after first preset signal bulb will light on and keys will stay locked and solenoid bar will stand in middle way. Only when I unlock them manually, solenoid bar return to start position and is possible to preset next record. Is it OK?

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

25.09.10 10:18
Ahoij!

Mislym, ze chybu mas v jednom kontaktu na prave strane pod magazinem s deskami. Kde bydlis v cesku?
Z Pozdravem: Willi
25.09.10 19:20
01.10.10 21:01
I have another question. In my jukebox there are some amateur changes around carriage motor and coupling magnet. Are the motor and coupling magnet switch up commonly? And what voltage is used for them? 80V or 145V AC on transformer primary coil?
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in