NSM Prestige 160Bb - Electronics Problem

geschrieben von - posted by ojt1998 
NSM Prestige 160Bb - Electronics Problem
05.04.20 08:23
Hello there,

We have an NSM Prestige 160Bb here that seems to be troubled. In the control center the main electrolytics have been replaced and measure points to ground are showing 300v.

The relay board is not activating at all and the starter relay is not ticking when keys are pressed.

The credit unit appears to be in a sort of sad state however it was working. The bulb lights up when the add credit button is pressed. The add credit button only moves the stop out of the way in the back but none of the gears turn. It appears the bottom addition solenoid is disconnected - the yellow wire is completely removed.

If the trip relay on LP1 is touched together the carriage clicks on the bottom as if to say I can see you want me but tell me what you want.

Based on the above but I could be wrong the fault lies somewhere between the credit unit, keys and carriage.

I have the German service guide here but I’m English so I’m cross referencing the the English guide where bits are missing and not clear.

On a side note I’m used to repairing PA amplifiers which have a lot less cabling than a Jukebox but just wondering if someone could be generous enough to help me out and if I ever can I’ll return the favour.

Kind regards,
Oliver
Re: NSM Prestige 160Bb - Electronics Problem
05.04.20 11:45
Hello Oliver,
the schematic of the box is essential.
Do you have one?
Regards PitinWHV.
05.04.20 14:11
Hi PitinWHV,

Yes I have the schematics for it. The german copy is much clearer than the English so I’ve translated the main points across for my understanding.

Kind regards,
Oliver
17.09.20 14:08
Update on the above:

If the contact N3 is touched on the carrier at the bottom, the carriage spins up but constantly moves to the left. The box won’t do a search for a record to play. It reaches left and then the motor continuously spins as if it can’t then send itself in the other direction. If you manually move the carriage in the other direction, the relays make the effort to tick. Still no further on resolving the issue further up. The keys still do not seem to be registering anywhere in the system. The latch bar will hold them in though. Seems to be one step forward three steps back.
20.09.20 15:07
Sofern das Laufwerk nicht bei Betätigung des Fahrschalters einmal links und wieder zurück läuft ist sofern es links immer weiter Fahren will , entweder die Rutschkupplung vom Laufwerk defekt oder das Umschaltgestänge für die Laufrichtung Umschaltung verharzt . Frag nicht wieso aber das verharzt immer rechts auf der Achse unter dem rechten silberenen Deckel neben dem Plattenmagazin .
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in