help about 3W1 wallbox + rockola princess

geschrieben von - posted by morganrue 
help about 3W1 wallbox + rockola princess
21.04.08 21:02
Hello! Please excuse me writing in English! If you can help, (even with a reply in German) to my problem- PLEASE DO!

I have connected a 3W1 to my Rockola Princess, and the wallbox can "talk" to the jukebox fine EXCEPT that the Seeburg takes the selection B3 and selects C2- it inverts the numbers and the letters. H4 selects D8 u.s.w!

Is this a fault, or should I re-arrange the title strips in the wallbox to allow for the problem?

all help gratefully received!!

Morgan Rue- Luxembourg
Re: help about 3W1 wallbox + rockola princess
23.04.08 19:37
Hallo Morgan,

[www.jbw-forum.de]

das ist die Lösung.......

Gruß Ralf
24.04.08 09:12
many thanks for the thread, Ralf.

I also have heard that two wires on the two stepper coils can be inverted to correct this anomaly. I am waiting for detailed instructions about "how to do it" and if it works well for me, I will post the solution. Vielen Dank
Morgan
27.04.08 07:38
Hallo Morgan

ich glaube nicht, daß es möglich ist, die Anschlüsse der Stepperspulen zu vertauschen, denn es werden durch die Stepperspulen noch andere Vorgänge ausgelöst, die für die Funktion wichtig sind. Abgesehen davon müßte die Beschriftung des Titelhalters im Fernwähler geändert werden.

Wenn Du die Titelstreifen im Fernwähler in der gleichen Reihenfolge wie in der Box anordnest (1. Titelhalterstreifen in der Box = 1. Seite im Fernwähler) stimmen zwar die Nummern in der Box und im Fernwähler nicht überein aber es wird trotzdem der richtige Titel gewählt. Wenn Du z. B. die Rückseite von A1 hören willst, mußt Du an der "Princess" die Nummer B1 wählen, am Fernwähler jedoch die Nummer A2.

Das Problem gab es übrigens nicht nur, wenn man einen Fernwähler einer anderen Marke verwenden wollte, es gab auch bei den verschiedenen Modellen unterschiedliche Wahlsysteme. Vergleiche einmal die Titelhalter - Aufkleber der Modelle Tempo und Regis/Empress [ssl.kundenserver.de] .

Viele Grüße - charly49
Cle
28.04.08 15:22
Hello Morgan,

generally I would not even call this an anomaly. Just like Charly49 writes, if you select the B-Side of the 6th record on the 3W1, the box will play the B-Side of the 6th record.

I would not manipulate an original 3W1, even if there was an easy way (and I think there in none), only to get the letters and numbers arranged exactly as in the Juke.

Regards
Clemens

In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in