NSM Satellite Err FF

geschrieben von - posted by will72300 
NSM Satellite Err FF
24.09.18 15:13
Hello! My name is Rob. I am rather new to Jukebox repair but find it very enjoyable. My first Juke was a NSM Firebird that was non working. I picked it up from a store that repairs arcade games. They were selling it for parts because they said it could not be fixed. I paid $75 for it. I originally contacted 4 places near me in Michigan and all of them said they do not work on NSM's. I was warned to stay away from them. Long story short, with a lot of help from the internet and some other great jukebox enthusiasts, I was able to get it up and running. I eventually sold it and now I have a NSM Satellite 200! What a cool looking machine.

The machine is in very good shape but I ran into a problem. When I make a selection, the carriage starts to scan but then stops and gives Err FF. I can reset the error but it keeps coming up. I saw on here [www.jukebox-world.de] what Err FF is and it says to "Verklemmung lösen (Release deadlock)". Where is the deadlock and how do I release it?

Thank You!
Re: NSM Satellite Err FF
24.09.18 23:08
13.06.19 12:59
I also just bought a satellite 200 with the same issue. Any chance I could get a pm?

I am a general fix it sort of guy. I restore old radios from time to time. The only paperwork I have on this guy is a programming manual. Also missing the lower title tray. I expect it will take me a while to find that.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 13.06.19 13:03.
13.06.19 22:49
You have a PM , too . smiling smiley
23.11.19 03:47
Hi, I am Len from Brisbane Australia and have a NSM Satelitte 200. I am having the Error FF after the carriage tried to pick up a record. How do I fix it please?? I have followed the thread above but it seems the participants went to private messaging.
Thank you in anticipation.
23.11.19 08:26
PM is on the way . smiling smiley
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in