Jupiter 80L and Fox 2126 / Merula STC485-487

geschrieben von - posted by GaryP 
Jupiter 80L and Fox 2126 / Merula STC485-487
13.10.19 22:11
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the Forum and this is my first Jukebox repair, although I have been in the electronics industry for over 45 years, and this is more of a mechanical question than electrical.

The Electro Kicker Jupiter 80L I have been working on is owned by a Friend of mine who put it into storage some 20 years ago after it stopped working, and this is apparent by the amount of deterioration, not to mention the mouse infestation, with chewed through wires and a nest on the coin box !!

Anyway, now 2 months down the line I have it working, and wanted to replace the cartridge as the old one appears to be non original and cobbled together by someone in the past, I can try and get some pictures if needed.

I was hoping to fit the (Fox 2126 / Merula STC485-487) but had noted in the description that it may be longer that the original cartridge and adjustments may need to be made at the Tone Arm, and this is the problem I have run into.

The new Merula Cartridge is 39mm long, but the space I have at the Tone Arm is 30mm. Has anyone else had this same issue and managed to find a way of adapting the arm to accept this Cartridge?

Thanks In advance,
Gary.
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in