rockola 430 select question

geschrieben von - posted by bopper 
rockola 430 select question
17.04.19 10:56
Hi All again
i have a question about the 430 i recently rebuilt with your help, the box is playing fine but now and then after a selection is played instead of returning to the home position it selelects the same record and plays it again then it goes to home postion ok ,any advice or info would be great ,thanks

mick

Hallo alle wieder
Ich habe eine Frage zu dem 430, den ich kürzlich mit Ihrer Hilfe neu aufgebaut habe. Die Box spielt gut, aber ab und zu, nachdem eine Auswahl wiedergegeben wird, anstatt zur Ausgangsposition zurückzukehren, wählt sie dieselbe Platte aus und spielt sie erneut ab. Danach geht es zur Ausgangsposition ok, ein Rat oder eine Info wäre toll, danke

mick
Re: rockola 430 select question
17.04.19 15:42
Hi Mick,

it is difficult with now and then failures. The selector levers will not be resetted. Here is the description of the proper operation.

Best regards
Andre

17.04.19 21:32
Hi Andre

thanks for the info,i know these silly things occur now and then as they do with my other 430, so could the select lever (s) be sticking or the A + B levers on the read-out solenoids i will check for free movement

regards

mick
18.04.19 19:03
Hi Mick,

how often does it occur? Is it always another selection? A or B side?
I would check the carriage hammer and their position in relation to the selector levers.

Best regards
Andre
19.04.19 21:57
Hi Andre

i will make a few selections and check how often it plays a selection twice and if it's A or B side, i will post after testing

cheers

mick
31.05.19 08:32
Andre

after being tied up with other things i have managed to get back to the problem with the selection, i cleaned all the levers on the selector assembly( slight spray with cleaner fluid) and checked the levers on the carriage for easy movement seemed ok, then tried a few selection and it seems to have worked the basket returns to home position after selections end ,so hopefully all ok ,thanks again

regards

mick
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in