NSM vinyl jukebox

geschrieben von - posted by seancalla 
NSM vinyl jukebox
08.03.16 00:15
Hi
I have a hideaway jukebox (ESI) plus a consulette with an intermittent problem. Relay MO activates when box is switched on, selection is made, scan relay fa activates, carriage stops and record is selected. Sometimes the record will begin playing sometimes it just starts and then stops, other times at the end of the record the tone arm lifts and the process stops. What I am noticing is that scan relay fa deactivates when the fault occurs which I think should not happen. If I manually activate it when this happens the record will play and return it to the slot and travel back to the home position. What would cause the relay to be faulty on an intermittent basis as this problem doesn't occur all the time
seancalla
Re: NSM vinyl jukebox
09.03.16 11:27
Hi
Has anybody any ideas or suggestions please
Seancalla
11.03.16 19:50
Hey Sean,
this sound like a problem I have here with my carriage, too. Please check of all microswitches are adjusted correctly and that they're NOT broken. I had this issue with a Festival ES abd it drove me nuts till I've found a broken microswitch :)

Good Luck!
11.03.16 22:56
Hi
I presume its the small BS switch beneath the carriage, the machine has been working ok the past few day but I would still like to get to the cause of the fault. Does this micro switch control the scan relay as well and keeps it in an energised state during selection, carriage travel, play and return of record and deenergises when carriage comes to rest. Is there any specific components on the control board that control the scan relay
I had a previous problem with the record number display giving intermittent faults, sometimes the display would be blank other times ok, I had changed the opto assembly, but I also noticed that moving the wires where it connects to the main control board had an effect on it.
I had also posted regarding the 76m amplifier, the remote, cartridge, wiring and connections are ok. Both amplifier modules are fused and fuses are ok, no obvious components burnt out. Would you know what the procedure is for setting the bias and current if I replaced the main transistors
séancella
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in