Rock-Ola 1468

geschrieben von - posted by JK 
JK
Rock-Ola 1468
28.12.15 18:19
Hello all,
I have attempted to repair a Rock-Ola 1468. This was partially successful, but if the machine is started, and numbers are still chosen with number keys (not the group selection) the jokebox may stop playing. The main relay switches off a few seconds and then plays as normal, even the later dialed. To date I have been unable to conclude that this is caused by the control scan microswitch. Does anyone know a possible cause?
greetings JK

Hallo an alle,
Ich habe versucht, eine Rock-Ola 1468 zu reparieren. Dies war teilweise erfolgreich, aber wenn die Maschine gestartet wird, und Zahlen sind immer noch mit Zifferntasten (nicht die Gruppenselektion) die jokebox können aufhören zu spielen entschieden. Das Hauptrelais schaltet ein paar Sekunden, und dann spielt wie gewohnt, auch die später gewählt. Bis heute habe ich nicht zu dem Schluss, dass dies durch die Kontrollmessung Mikroschalter verursacht. Kennt jemand eine mögliche Ursache?
Grüße JK
Re: Rock-Ola 1468
31.12.15 11:29
Hello JK

If I understand correctly, you can select normal. If you select again, it can sometimes happen that the Play Control Relay drops and attracts again after a few seconds. If so, the scan micro-switch is probably the cause. If you select the Scan Control solenoid attracts and through the vibration the micro switch loses contact for a short time.

The order in which the records are played is dependent on the position in the magazine. The order of the selection is irrelevant. It is therefore possible that the last selected record will be played first.

Best regards - charly49
In diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Mitglieder schreiben.
Zum Einloggen oder Registrieren folgen Sie LogIn - Registration.

Sorry, only registered user may post in this forum.
To login or getting registered please follow LogIn - Registration.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich einzuloggen - Click here to log in